Not a Movie 96 - MOTHERLAND: FORT SALEM

Dude, you guys have to watch this show. This damn show. It's actually the best thing I've watched this year. It's such a great show that I literally have no words to describe it as, other than a description of what it's about. 

I mean, for all the people interested in folklore and history, definitely watch this show. Also, this show does an excellent job - and I mean excellent job - at not just centering the show around the main romantic pair. It's all about great storytelling, absolutely amazing camera shots, and amazing acting. It's based on witches and around the time when they were hunted back in history. Plus, seeing a show centered around women with a focking amazing storyline with action, yes please.

I had this show in my watchlist, but a lot of other readers also recommended me this show. So, I just want to thank all of them because I'm pretty sure my procrastinating ass wouldn't have seen this show if there weren't people telling me to lol. 

Anyway, I'll repeat the first sentence of this review: Dude, you guys have to watch this show. 

You guys can watch the show from the links below. Enjoy!

https://ww2.fmovies.cab/tv-series/motherland-fort-salem-season-1/yh3j8gQl/VkSFJiwq/V7ldqzhU-watching.html

https://ww2.gomovies.digital/tv-series/motherland-fort-salem-season-1/DTmKyvBe/YXGHNPLP/QqMsx15X-watch-online-free.html