Movie 107 - A NEW YORK CHRISTMAS WEDDING

Okay, so technically this movie isn't the best movies out there for the Christmas season. And since, us peeps got the Happiest Season not too long ago, this movie looks like a hard pass. But really though, it is a good movie. 

I would have more criticisms for the film instead of good things to talk about but since this film is low-budget, it still did a great job and I won't go so hard on it. The story is very fresh and the thought of a christmas wedding sounds pretty cute. The movie was all over the place for sure, but it also conveyed a lot of great messages which were brought to attention in a refreshing way. 

A New York Christmas Wedding shows this woman, Jennifer, who couldn't really pursue her young love for her best friend. The circumstances weren't the best since her best friend was like in some relationship or something, and Jennifer liked her obviously. But Jennifer has a surprise when someone comes in along to change the circumstances from all those years ago, and literally change her life. 

Yep, I suck at summaries. Anyway, the movie isn't all that bad. It's actually enjoybale, and would also be somewhat of a comforting movie for people who are shunned in the name of religion for loving the person who they love. 

The movie links will be down below, waiting for your attention patiently. I hope you peeps enjoy the movie and if you don't, then you can come @ me lol. I won't mind. Enjoy!

https://ww2.fmovies.cab/film/a-new-york-christmas-wedding/qCc7UiID/AOzCyEZN

https://ww2.gomovies.digital/movie/a-new-york-christmas-wedding/ERYk41WF/6qWOQUaG