Movie 131 - AESOP

I've watched so many movies and shows in the past months and they're all overdue here, but I'll talk about this movie first. Mostly because it's easily accessible on YouTube, but also because its an mazing film with an amazing storyline. 

AESOP is about some kind of organization which has discovered a way for humans to live forever which is not something everybody knows about. Like, they developed some kind of pill which would stop aging and that would make a person live infinitely. Just a minor drawback which is that only 88% of the world's population can get the pill. 

Anyway, that's enough about AESOP the company. The movie revolves around Ruth, who actually works for the company and one day meets Marie, and they begin to form a relationship with one another. 

What I enjoyed most about the film was the genuine development of Marie and Ruth's relationship. Like they have adorable banter, quirky conversations, and they look genuinely delighted to be in each other's presence. Also, Marie's intelligence is a turn on, as well as her overall personality tbh. Watching the movie made me want to find a girl like Marie, lmao. 

But while the film was a great hit with me, I had a few qualms with it. 

[Spoiler Alert]

This movie does not technically count as a happy ending. It's on the ambiguous side, where we - the viewers - can make up our own version. Also, I didn't quite like the actress playing Ruth's character. I found her acting a little underwhelming at times. Marie's actress did a good job though, and I enjoyed both of their chemistry. 

But anyway, those were a few of my problems with the film. I hope you don't have the same ones when you watch it. I would highly recommend that you do watch it and enjoy it as much as I did. It was a wonderful story with great development. Plus, Indie films always bring something new to the table. 

You can watch it for free on YouTube. I'll put the link right here, and even add the video here too for those that don't want to leave the site/app. 

https://youtu.be/Ifkw7G453fY