Not a Movie 126 - BIENVENIDOS A EDEN (WELCOME TO EDEN)

Welcome to Eden. But not actually. Just that this show is quite good, because I went into this show thinking, Oh look, another show about paradise and stuff. But this show held out. And I'm happy about that. Also, I got to brush up on my rusty Spanish because of the show, so all's good, lol.

Welcome to Eden is a thriller , and there's just one season of the show as of yet. But there is great potential for another season. The show follows this girl named Zoa, who is a bit unhappy with her situation. She has a mother addicted to heroin, a father who's always travelling, and the only good peeps in her life are her childhood bestfriend Judith, and her younger sister Gabi. So, we have a whole background on Zoa

So, does the person who texts Zoa and asks her if she's happy and then proceeds to invite her to a badass Island party. I mean, if someone texted me if I was happy, I'd block them for being a creep. But our girl Zoa, not just replies, she has a whole chat and then signs a suspicious contract. 

Oh, Zoa. 

As you all might suspect, the island isn't what it seems to be which is quite obvious in the second episode. And there are a few people on the island that I really dislike. I won't name them because then this wouldn't be a review, it would be a list. A very unwanted list. 

Anyway, the show has a beautiful island, lots of representation (WHERE MY QUEERS AT) and lots of couples who are worthy of shipping. But my ship remains devoted to Zoa and Bel. Oh, Bel. The woman has abs for days and she knows how to woo a woman, by setting her free, of course. Because she is a hundred percent sure that she has her hooked anyway. *wink wink* 

So, the good side of the show is that none of the lesbians or queers, die. The bad news is that the show ends on a cliffhanger which definitely hints at a second season and I'm going to kill someone if they don't make a second season. 

Okay, as always, the link to the show will be down below. You peeps can also check it out on Netflix and I'm sure you might enjoy it too! Adios. 

https://hdtoday.tv/tv/watch-welcome-to-eden-hd-79837