Not a Movie 98 - THE OWL HOUSE

And we have another cartoon with LGBTQ+ representation. My little gay heart is happier than when I was a wee child. This show is not just amazing because of the representation, but because its so fun and unique. What I absolutely loved about the show is its direct way of spreading the message that being what others call 'weird' is okay. Since, we're all 'weird' in some way or another anyway. One of my favorite lines from the show is literally: "Because us weirdos have to stick together. And nobody should be punished for who they are!"

All the characters introduced in the show have their own unique characteristic and neither of them are bland. The show itself is bursting with creativity and uniqueness, like half of the things in the show are so creative, I was appreciating them unconsciously. 

The humor in this show is definitely top-level as well, which is one of the things that attracts me towards any show or movie. But none of that, lets talk about Disney Channel and how this show has uncanny similarities with another show. *cough* She-ra and the Princesses of Power *cough*

I mean, I'm not judging or hating it. I'm actually enjoying it a lot since Disney took a huge step forward with having a Latina as the protagonist of a cartoon show, and didn't just end it at there. She's also bisexual with another character in the show being shown as being a lesbian. Two gay dads of another main character. I'm all up for the representation!

My little gay heart is immensely happy!

Anyway, the links to the show are down below; it has a total of 19 episodes as of yet but there are news claiming that it's gonna renew for a season 2. So, I'mma be hopin'. 

You guys can also watch the show on DisneyNow and Hulu. 

https://ww2.fmovies.cab/tv-series/the-owl-house-season-1/Z2OLjOQN/GILkVhfz/aWrROY5f-watching.html

https://ww2.gomovies.digital/tv-series/the-owl-house-season-1/oZca0LL6/N5uKi27O/MOAzJdmN-watch-online-free.html

https://kisscartoon.nz/Cartoon/The-Owl-House.31585/