thirty-two

[Slightly edited.]

"M-my father?" I stammered. Everybody wore grave expressions as I sank to my knees. "He's really coming for me," I wheezed. "He hates me, and he's going to hurt me. This- I can't let it happen, I can't! I'll make a deal with him, or I'll-"

"Love! Baby, please calm down," Harry bent down and grabbed my face between his two large hands, rubbing my cheeks gently. "We'll take care of this. Zayn may have left the band, but we still have pretty much every top notch security gaurd in the country. We can deal with th-"

"I don't want to just deal with it, I want to get rid of it altogether," I intervened. "You don't understand, Harry. The absolute, sheer terror I feel. The fear. It's overwhelming," I slowly started hyperventilating. Harry shushed me and cradled me in his arms.

"Let's get you home, Ali. Okay?" I nodded and he picked me up bridal style- the irony that we just left a wedding gone horribly awry- and walked me towards a body gaurd's car. "Say something, love," he spoke when we were settled down and the car was moving.

"I'm just so scared," I whimpered. Zayn stared at me from another seat and I snuggled up into Harry's warm embrace. Not to piss Zayn off or anything, but because I actually liked Harry. It was nice for him to just hold me and show me love instead of practically shoving kisses in my face.

"I know babe, but we will get through this, okay? We've got great security. What could go wrong?" he smiled down at me.

"Somebody is going to get hurt," I shook my head. "I know it."

"Who?" Zayn spoke up. I looked down at my lip and shrugged.

"I don't know." A weird feeling suddenly washed over and I blurted, "You, Zayn. You'll get hurt." I slapped my hand over my mouth and looked up to find his eyes blazing with worry and fear- but an overall sadness. Heartbreak.

"Alissa, why would you say that?" Harry asked flabbergasted.

"I-I don't know. But, I know it's going to be him. I don't know how, but I do." They shared a glance and Zayn leaned over to say something to the driver.

"We're going to go to your house now. The bobbies are there and will protect us all," Zayn slowly explained, a sad looking on his face when he stared at me. "If your father or Perrie gets within a mile of the house, we'll know. You will be safe, Alissa," he whispered.

"We promise," Harry murmured into my ear. I wrapped my arms around Harry's waist and smiled at Zayn.

"Er, boys?" the driver called back.

"Yeah?"

"I think somebody is following us," he announced. I looked over Harry's shoulder to see a dark SUV speeding behind is.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Miss, they've been following us the past six miles- and I've made many turns," he replied.

"Shit," Zayn cursed under his breath. I watched as the car sped up to where it was to the right of us, and I could see Perrie smirking in the passenger window.

"Uh, guys? I think we need to go faster," I mumbled. They looked over in time to see the SUV swerve sharply towards us, making us spiral out of control because of our increasing speeds.

"Hold on!" the driver shouted back to us. He swerved back onto the road and steadily sped up, dialing the police on the car phone. He shouted the road name and where we were headed, and soon enough there were police cars and helicopters all around us. The funny thing is, that should of stopped is. But no.

We were crossing a bridge when everything went black.

><

><

><

you guys should join my kik group chat #stealmygirlfanfic . sorry a million times about the extremely overdue update. i swear i love you all still, my little minions. so much. comment& vote, ily. xx

qotc: who likes zayns new look?

aotc: NOSE PIERCING AND HAIRCUT ANDNKKAAKJFHFJAKALAKCKSKAKDKCJAKZMCMMSMAKFKFKAMSLSKD yeah it's pretty cool i guess, eh. love you all. x