two

It's been 3 years since I moved to England. 3 long, horrible years. In England.

I'm 11 now, and not doing so fine, if you're wondering. About a year and a half ago my parents divorced. My father left, leaving me with my mother.

He outright didn't want to take me with him. He said that he didn't want to put up with us anymore, and he didn't want to keep moving. So he moved back to the States to Cali and married some other rich lady in Malibu. If you're wondering- I'm still not over it.

But I've started my life here in England. We first lived in London, then moved to a town called Bradford around the time my father left.

I moved to the Bradford Middle School of Arts, a very high rated school to let kids express their talents. My talents happened to be dancing, art, and singing. Quite a lot of talent for a 10 year old, the judges said when I first auditioned.

I met many kids there, mostly in my singing classes, that I became pretty close friends with. One, was Harry Styles. He came from a town called Holmes Chapel, or something like that. His curly hair and green eyes made him irresistible to just about every girl but me. I only saw him as a good friend.

There was also my close friend Liam. He was such a sweet heart, really. He moved from Wolverhampton because his parents knew he had talent, and Liam was getting bullied pretty bad at his old school. I don't know why anyone would want to hurt him, he is sweet as honey and I just loved his puppy-like features. Light brown hair and soft brown eyes. Too adorable.

Last but not least, my bestest friend Zayn. Zayn Malik. He grew up in Bradford, and his talents of singing and art were quickly discovered. He was amazingly talented in both subjects; it was unbelievable. His golden caramel eyes and dark, ink black hair. He was pretty cute for his age, I guess.

I loved him; he was the first person to talk to me at this school. He quickly became my best friend who introduced me to the other boys. I have a lot of guy friends. Of course, I have girl-friends. Like my one friend Cher. She's cool, and a pretty good singer herself.

That's how we all met really. And we ended up growing up together. I didn't move anymore, and they thought they'd let the cool American girl [me] stick around for a bit. Which is how we ended up still friends at the Bradford School of Arts High-school.

And from there, well, it was a bumpy ride.

><

><

><

so this was just a chapter of details. next chapter will actually include dialogue (whoop whoop). please vote if you liked it! hope you enjoyed x.