seven

It's been about four weeks since Zayn and I had been dating now. I don't know if I'm weird for counting the weeks or not, but oh well.

A lot has been on my mind lately. Like, everything that was said that day. How oblivious I was that Zayn liked me back. I honestly thought he liked Perrie, but apparently they are just friends.

She's also trying out for X-Factor this season, and her and I have actually gotten closer. She's great, really, and she told me she's never liked Zayn (which was a relief.)

Also, I wanted to know what Zayn was getting at when he told Harry to back off from me. I mean, sure he's bi and still likes girls, but I'm fairly sure he has a thing for Louis. I'm almost positive he has a thing with Louis. But he always denies it whenever I bring it up. Which leads me to now; I was on my way over to Louis so I could talk to him about Harry. I sat down beside him,

"Hey, Lou." He turned to me and grinned.

"Hey Ali! What's up?" He threw an arm over my shoulder and leaned into me.

"I wanted to talk to you." I replied with an innocent voice. He gave me a suspicious look.

"Talk to me about what?" I shrugged.

"Your intentions." He started to say something but I cut him off, "Yeah, your intentions with Harry. What are they exactly? I just don't want him getting hurt." He sighed.

"Look, I know Harry is bi. And yeah, I am gay. And I do like Harry, really. But I just think right now, with the show and everything, it's maybe not the best thing to have a relationship with him. I mean, we're each other's competition. If things were different, I'd love to just, have a shot with him, but... Right now, I just can't." I stared at him for a second. Then, I smiled and nodded my head in agreement.

"I understand." I patted his shoulder and left him with, "Good luck tonight."

><

This was it. This was the episode where I got to see if the boys all made it or not. The judges started calling all the names of the boys who didn't make it. My heart stopped when I heard,

"Harry Styles."

"Liam Payne."

"Niall Horan."

"Louis Tomlinson."

"Zayn Malik."

The boys all left the stage, and I ran over to them. I was heartbroken none of them made it, and they were all crying. Hell, I was crying.

"Zayn, baby, I'm so sorry..." I whispered as I hugged him. He softly cried into my embrace. I was surprised he wasn't freaking out, but also very thankful. Suddenly, everything happened too fast. All at once.

Security guards for the show walked back stage, requesting my four friends and boyfriend back. I was nervous, more nervous than I'd ever been before. Quickly I made my way back over to the Telly where I could watch what was happening.

My mind seemed too slow, trying to keep up. I didn't process anything that was being said, but when all the excitement was over, I knew one thing:

The boys were back in. And they got to compete as a band.

They were in.

The boys jumped on each other in hugs before running off stage where I met them halfway, jumping into Zayn's arms. I was screaming with joy as loud as I could, so proud of him and the other boys.

"Oh my god! Z, I'm so happy for you!" he grinned widely and looked up at me. At first he stared into my eyes, then they flickered down to my lips. Suddenly the world didn't exist, and we both leaned in, quickly closed the distance between us, sealing our first real kiss.

It was absolutely perfect. I was bundled up in his arms, my legs wrapped around his waist and arms tightly coiled around his neck. Our lips moved together in sync, molding into one. My heart skipped a best and I couldn't help the love struck giggle that escaped my mouth. Zayn smiled into the kiss, and he ended up just holding me, smiling.

"I'm so proud of you," I murmured against his lips, not quite kissing him. He groaned frustratedly.

"Don't tease. Do you know how long I've been waiting to kiss you?" I grinned from ear to ear at his words.

"'M sorry. You know you're perfect, right?" I opened my eyes to see him blushing, making me smile again so hard my cheeks hurt.

"You're perfect," he countered half-heartedly. I stared into his eyes and leaned in, saying two little words- like a promise- before sealing it with a kiss,

"You're mine."

><

><

><

wow I've literally gained almost 200 reads in under a week. early update for that. vote and comment? chapter is kinda crappy, sorry. but hope you enjoyed it x.