eight

Six weeks since the boys' band was formed, ten weeks since I've been dating Zayn. That's slightly over two months. The boys have decided to name their band One Direction, and girls are going crazy over it.

I'm exceptionally proud of how far the boys have made it, and I just know they're going to win. They have to. If they don't, well- that's the judges loss.

Zayn has actually been drifting away a lot, because of all the time he's needed at the studio for rehearsal and everything. I'd be lying if I said I haven't spent a couple nights crying myself to sleep over it.

In the mean time, I've been hanging out with my friend Olly from school. School has ended now, by the way, and I'm officially going to be a junior in two months. Anyways, Olly and I are currently hanging out in my bedroom.

"So how you holding up?" he asked me. He knew how hard it was for me to be away from Zayn. I shrugged and sniffed a little.

"'M fine," I murmured in response. He leaned forward and looked at me in the eye, then abruptly hugged me, nearly squeezing me to death.

"I know you're not okay. Don't say 'I'm okay.' Don't say 'I'm fine.' Don't say it's all good, or it'll get better, or anything of that because it's a bunch of bullshit. I know you better than this." He paused. "C'mon, let it out." I finally broke down and started crying in his arms.

"It's just, I never see him anymore," I hiccuped. I was crying, but few tears actually trickled down my face. I saw movement from the corner of my eyes as Olly whispered,

"Shh, I know. And I know it's hard. But keep your chin up darling, and make things better." He leaned in and kissed my forehead and nose. He wiped my face clear of tears and I smiled.

"Thanks. For, you know. Being here for me, when everyone else is gone. I don't even have Cher." I took a shaky breath.

"I know, darling. I know." he pulled me into his lap and I curled into his side.

"Mm, you're warm," I commented, making him laugh. He opened his mouth to say something when suddenly,

"What the hell is going on here?" I looked up to see Zayn- whom I haven't seen in about two weeks now- and nearly cried with joy.

"Zayn!"

"I said, what the hell is going on here?"

><

><

><

thanks for the 440+ reads and 50 votes! hope you enjoyed this chapter. and i realize the dates probably aren't quite right for a British school, but im American. sue me. aannddd sorry it's short and crappy. 55+ votes for update? :) x.