six

Zayn and I have been dating for a couple weeks now. The boys have all been doing so well on X-Factor, and I'm so proud of them. Harry made a new friend- Louis, is his name- and introduced me to him. He's a nice boy.

They've actually been acting quite close, couple-y even. I happen to be one of select few who knows Harry is bisexual, so I'm beginning to question his friendship with Louis.

Other than that, they've been doing just splendid. Zayn hasn't had a freak out in a while, and he's dealing with everything quite well.

All the tension, the anxiety the other boys are experiencing; Zayn somehow has none of that. Liam is older than all of us by two years, and he went on last season- but he didn't make it. Simon Cowell remembers him, and he's keeping an eye on Liam. I just know he'll do well this season.

Zayn has been... phenomenal, if anything less. His voice is pure perfection, and his song choices fit him so well. I couldn't be more proud of my boyfriend, who also happens to be my best friend. Speak of the Devil,

"Hey love!" Zayn chirped behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his head on my shoulder. "How are you today?"

"Perfect now that you're here," I smiled. I heard Harry groan as he walked up to us, sitting down on a nearby bench in the park we were currently standing in.

"If you lot are going to be lovey-dovey I'm leaving." He stated.

"You're just jealous," Zayn teased, childishly sticking his tongue out at him. I rolled my eyes at the gesture.

"Am not!" Harry defended. "I'm quite glad you guys finally got together. Just, PDA much?" Zayn and I laughed at Harry's expense, who just sighed 'whatever' and laid down on the bench.

"What do you mean 'finally'?" I asked Harry, tilting my head to the side.

"Oh come on, Ali. We all knew you had a litte 'crush' on Zayn. Zayn always acted too overprotective of you of every little thing, and we just knew he fancied you back. The whole school knew! For Christ's sake," he laughed, running a hand through his hair. "The only ones who didn't know were you two!" I dropped my jaw.

"That's not true," I defended myself. Zayn gave me a sheepish grin,

"Yeah, it is love. You know how I started to get super cuddly with you around age 13? Erm, yeah," he blushed and I stared at them.

"How was I so oblivious to this?" I asked to no one in particular. They all laughed at me and I giggled, but I was still surprised at this new information. I mean, who knew, right? I shook my head,

"Oh well, I liked it when you got cuddly with me," I unashamedly admitted, kissing Zayn on the nose. He grinned widely at me and leaned in for a real kiss, but Harry groaned and wiggled his way in between us.

"New rule: NO KISSING while I'm around." He crossed his arms and stared me in the eye. I smirked,

"What if I kiss you?" both Harry's and Zayn's eyes widened as I leaned into Harry, and pecked him on the nose. An understanding look crossed Zayn's face as he started laughing.

"That's not funny," Harry huffed. "You scared me for a second." I hip-checked him.

"Don't worry, I won't steal you from Louis or anything." Harry gaped at me as I sauntered off, pulling Zayn behind me. He chuckled and caught up with us, bumping his shoulder with mine.

"Shut up, Ali." Was all he said. I smiled knowingly as we continued our way home, stopped once or twice by a fan of the boys' who was following X-Factor.

We made it home, and sat down on the couch in my living room.

"You know, Haz. I was going to mention." Zayn started, licking his lips. "You don't have to worry about her stealing you from Louis." I giggled.

"Obviously," Harry replied, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. But still. Don't you go stealing my Ali from me." He gazed over at Harry. He blushed sheepishly, making me wonder what he was talking about.

"I-I, I won't Z. I won't." He shook his head.

"You better not," Zayn answered. He leaned over and kissed my temple, then gave Harry a hard stare. "Don't steal my girl."

><

><

><

boom. he said it. buh-bam. and all that jazz. thank you for 190+ reads! hope you enjoyed this chapter x.