Steal My Girl

Zayn Malik and Alissa Warren are best friends. They have been for years, and both their families are practically one. Once they both hit age 16, Zayn asked Alissa out- and they dated for two months.

But what happens when Zayn goes away to try out for X-factor, you ask? Alissa apparently happens to find a new romance. Zayn is crushed, and they don't speak for years.

4 years to be exact. Welcome to new and improved 2014 Zayn Malik- international superstar, newly engaged, bad boy fanatic. He's been around the world and back, discovered many new things and made many new friends.

But of course he can't forget Alissa.

And she doesn't forget him. There's not a day that goes by where she doesn't think about him, her old best friend and first boyfriend. She watches him as he progresses into the celebrity he is now.

4 years later. Alissa's best friend Katie goes to One Direction's last concert of the WWA tour. Alissa plans to FaceTime Katie during the concert, so that she can watch the boys in stage as well. Katie doesn't know Alissa knew Zayn, and Alissa is everything but anxious to see him after these long years.

Then the boys come back home- meaning Zayn will be back as well. And now, after these long years, Zayn wants to start talking to Alissa again? Will they make up, and become friends again? Or will Alissa shut him out forever, and never look back?

><

><

><

chapters are gonna be shortish for the most part, but may sometimes be fairly long. hope you enjoy this new book x.