♡ Chapter 1 ♡

A Twenty year old girl was standing outside, looking at the sky. The sky was gray and dull. It was like that since the day she remembered. The environment was cold and dark. Sun barely raised, people said that this land is cursed.

 Sun barely raised, people said that this land is cursed

Y/n let the wind play with her long hair.

She has always loved the wind, for it comes to her so boldly, touches her skin

She has always loved the wind, for it comes to her so boldly, touches her skin. In coldness it rouses her to wakefulness, an alertness that lets her savour the moments in dryness and rain just the same. In soft breezes it is finer than silk, smoother than water. In the gales it sings through the trees, sending loose leaves on a dancing funfair ride, hypnotic, beautiful. In the summertime wind is cooling, allowing the warmth to gently enter muscle and bone while her skin feels so at ease with the world. Today is almost still and she find her self in joyful anticipation, absorbing the bright colours of the new foliage and buds, taking a moment to watch a dragonfly pass by, its back a brilliant electric blue.
The wind greets concrete and skin just the same, yet she was blessed to feel it. Its giddy currents flow through woodland canopies, unaware of how its song soothes those who can hear. She has always thought of the wind as so free, chaotic even, yet it too has its path, even if there are infinite possible destinations. It is air with passion, a drive that powers onwards, every direction an option.
She let the wind blow and sing its songs to stir the emotions, let it bring the sweet memories of times gone and hopes for a good future ahead. She let the wind remind her that they are here in this present moment, in the gift of living, and call us to adore those whom are close and give their days to us. Watched the wind rustle in the trees and sway the grassy wands, moving the fur of a mouse and the hair of a king all the same. Let the wind come as a wall, only to open up and allow us passage through, curling around us as if it were a soft quilt all along. Let the wind speak of adventures and rouse the noble heart into the ways of the hero whom is strong for others and willing to take on the unsurety that comes with helping others. For the wind is all this, confident and flexible, changeable and free.

She was always stuck in her father's mansion. The mansion was surrounded by a great wall. Y/n always wanted to go out from the mansion and enjoy her life freely, gathering experiences to her life. But she was stuck inside four walls. The only place someone could get in or go out was the main gate and it was the only gate in their mansion. And the main gate also was guarded by more than ten guards.