♡ Chapter 37 ♡

Y/n felt that the heaviness in the back of her head was starting to fade away. She forced her eyes to open. Her whole body felt pain and discomfort. When she opened her eyes, she felt something like a membrane in her eyes. She tried to look around, but the pain in her head blinded her. Y/n closed her eyes for a while until the pain subsided.

She lightly grabbed the bed sheet, trying to figure out where she was. When she felt the silky soft bed sheet under her, she knew that this has to have something to do with the guy, Tieran.

Y/n stayed lying where she was without moving for a few minutes, and after almost ten minutes she was able to open her eyes. 

As soon as she opened her eyes. She was greeted by a familiar sight. She was almost forgetting about this view. It's been a while since she last saw this. But she was not sure if she needed to be glad or sad to see this view.

The familiar white ceiling above her had the beautiful golden patterns she always remembered. The crystal lamp above her shone in the dim light; she always used to think it was beautiful, but today she wasn't able to see any beauty.
The dizziness in her head made her think that she was in a deep sleep. Suddenly, her heart filled with fear. Was this all a dream?
She raised her head and looked around the room. It was still the same as when she last saw it. Was it really a dream? The weredragons, Jungkook, the hidden magical island—was that all a dream?

Y/n quickly got up from the bed, ignoring the pain in her body. Then she ran to the tall mirror, which was placed in a corner of her room. Her doe eyes widen as she stares at her body, which was wrapped in an expensive silk nightgown. Y/n didn't know whether to be happy or sad when she saw her flowless skin. Her baby-like skin didn't have a single scratch.

Tears started to flow from her eyes as her heart ached with sadness. Y/n felt her knees getting weak; when they started to give up gradually, she fell to the flow and started sobbing while holding her chest.

Y/n didn't even hear the door of the room open as the sadness clouded her mind. But the sharp sound of an iron plate falling filled the room, making y/n flinch with fear.

"My lady," a feminine voice almost screamed as the foot steps filled the air. "My lady, why did you step out of the bed?" The familiar voice said. Y/n felt the young women around her age lightly grab her hand, making her stand, but y/n didn't dare to spare a single glance at her. Then the young woman took her to the bed and made her sit on the bed. "Ji-Won?" y/n whispered, trying not to sob. She kept looking at her feet without looking at the woman, hoping she was really not there, but it was just her head.

But crashing down all her hopes, the woman answered. "Yes, my lady? I am here," Ji-Won answered while caressing her hair reassuringly. This time, y/n felt a little more relieved to have her only friend with her. Well, not the only friend, but the closest among the few close friends of hers. 'Ji-Won, are you really here?" y/n asked helplessly, making the young maid hug her tightly. "Yes, my lady, I am here. I am here holding you tightly." the maid whispered. Y/n could tell that Ji-Won was tearing up just by listening to her shaky voice.

"I am here." Y/n asked, closing her eyes tightly, "Yes, you are here, my lady. You are in your home," the young maid said, making y/n flinch.

Home? It really sounded bitter when she heard it come out of Ji-Won. Y/n quickly pulled away from the maid's embrace. "No, no, no," she started to whisper. Y/n got up from the bed and grabbed her head as if she were going crazy while keep repeating no. Home? This is not home. This was never home, but Jungkook was. Where is he now? All those things can't be a dream. All those kisses, all the love she felt, couldn't be just her fantasy. This must be a prank or something.

She has found her home, her person. The one person who filled the empty space somewhere deep inside her that she thought would never be filled. The void that seems to be unreachable by anyone or anything. The space that was meant just for that person. When he filled them, she felt totally complete. The empty space was no longer there, and it's place was taken by love and the feeling of fullness. Happiness. Light. Before him, life was just mediocre; with him, life is complete. It was the best feeling in the universe.