♡ Chapter 27 ♡

Three weeks went smoothly.

Jungkook was more clingy than before. He was literally spending every single second with y/n whenever he can. He never left her side if its only for an emergency. Jungkook was literally acting like a lovesick teenager.

Now they both were standing near the cliff were jungkook confessed his feelings for y/n. Y/n was clinging into jungkooks body tightly. Even though jungkook took her with him whenever he went to fly y/n was still scared of heights. Beneath the cliff there were millions of lavender flowers. Jungkook wanted to show those flowers to y/n that day but because of the red moon, the environment was drown in the dark, hiding all the spirits in the forest in her embrace.

So jungkook came here again with y/n to show her this beautiful scenery. Hoping it will make her happy and she will reward him after seeing this with a kiss or something but here is y/n clinging to him while hiding her face in his chest. " I'll keep holding you. There is nothing to be afraid of. The view is worth it." jungkook promised.

"No. No no this isn't okay. What if I tripped" y/n said while shaking her head. Jungkook let out a low chuckle. "I am a dragon remember?" He said. "And you know that i will never ever let you fall" jungkook said while looking into y/n's eyes. To see the love and trust she had towards him.

But for y/n, she could say that its millions of small purple flowers beneath them which she see through jungkook's eyes for now, without looking the cliff.
"I don't think you should be looking at me right now". Jungkook uttered but y/n didn't budge for a moment and then blink away her eyes, darting her eyes towards the front.

The view made her gasp for a moment, eyes widening with fascination at the sight. There were hundreds of butterflies flying among the beautiful field of lavender. The wind danced with the petals mixing the sweet smell of lavender to the air.

Y/n felt Jeongguk move behind her, his hands firm on her waist and breath tickling the side of her neck

She felt her heart thudding violently in her chest. Jungkook never failed to make her heart race for him.

It was a magnificent sight under her feet as she looks over or jungkook's hand on her or the cold wind made her shiver silently.

Not the view, its someone holding her so she won't feel scared, not being able to feel the cold wind up so freely as jungkook's warm chest pressed to her back sending warmth through the thin fabric. She took a shaky breath as she takes in the whole scenery along with with the warmth jungkook provided.

"We should see the sunrise from up here next time together its way way more beautiful." Jungkook spoke behind her, whispers the words in y/n's ear. "Yes we should" y/n whispered back and turn around facing jungkook. Next thing jungkook felt was soft yet firm lips crashing with his own while tugging him down by his collar.

First jungkook was surprised but he quickly started kissing her back.
Jungkook had never been the one to believe in the fantasy of emotions and feelings one feels when kissing or simply touching someone, never felt it and never knew he even could. He was a dragon, a devil himself.