♡ Chapter 14 ♡

Jungkook and y/n walked into the cave while holding things they bought from the market.

"Ohhh you guys are back, how was your day" asked hoseok with a huge smile on his face.

"It was great. I had a lot of fun." Y/n smiled back.

"Go keep the things you bought from town. The dinner will be served in ten minutes." Seokjin said with his gentle voice.

"Oh okay. I bought something for you guys too." Y/n quickly took the bags from jungkook's hand. "Thank you" she smiled and rushed towards her room.
______________________________________

Y/n kept the things she bought from the town carefully in the cupboard. She took a quick shower and wore a new nightgown she bought.

 She took a quick shower and wore a new nightgown she bought

Then she took a small box and walked to the dinning room. She put the box aside and helped jin serve the food to the table. Then they all began to eat while talking about random stuff.

After dinner y/n helped Seokjin to wash the dishes. She shared her experience with him while helping him. She told him what she saw, she told him how an old lady came to her and gave her flowers, how she enjoyed her day.
He listened to her without interrupting. He had a small smile in his face the whole time and jin responded y/n with small nods. Also sometimes he told about the times he visited the town.
Seokjin was an amazing person he was listening to y/n's long story, his eyes were shining brightly at the girl. He must have experienced better things than her but he showed his interest towards the story.

Just like what her father did in the past. Every time he returned home after going business trips for almost three months, she used to tell him what happened in their mansion when he was not there. He always listened to y/n carefully even when she was talking for hours.

Y/n missed her father so much. What is he doing now? Is he okay? Is he searching for her? What if he is sick?

Jungkook was still sitting in the dinning table while listening to y/n. Other members were busy with their own work but he bet that they also listening y/n's little talk with jin.
Jungkook was watching y/n while admiring her.

"Jungkook?" Y/n looked at him. "Yes?" He raised his eyebrows.
"Do know anything about my father? Can you tell me atleast how he is? He was little bit sick last time i saw him. He said he lost his appetite." Y/n said while looking down, trying to hold her tears.

"You said you have a reason to keep me and not to ask any questions right? But can you at last go and see if he is okay. Since you are a dragon with abilities you can do it for me right?" She asked with pleading eyes.

Jungkook's smile faded. His face changed. He quickly looked at jin.

"Y/n-ah we will check on your dad okay? Why don't you write him a letter so we can keep it in your mansion when we visit there to check on him." Seokjin gently smiled at her while caressing her hair.