♡ Chapter 45 ♡

Jackson explained some more things about how the spirit of Mother Nature works until y/n woke up her voice, asking the boiling question inside her since she met Tieran.

"Jackson, what does this mark behind my ear mean? I know this is something very important to Jungkook, but Tieran said something about that we have a strong bond and that Jungkook would die if I died." Y/n asked with a shaky voice as her hand went automatically behind her ear while touching Jungkook's mark in her skin lightly with her finger tips.

Jackson sighed "Oh, the mark of the Asgorath. I think the person who gave it to you should explain it. I am not supposed to tell this to you, but I believe you shouldn't be in the dark about this anymore. Since Tieran has already mentioned the bond, I guess Asgorath won't be mad. It's not good that Tieran knows about the bond; you need to know what's going on because Tieran can try to use the bond against you all if he needs to. And also, since you are the one who is bearing the mark, you have every right to know after all."

Y/n didn't know whether to be excited or scared about the information she was about to get. This should be a good thing, right? A strong bond between her and her lover.

"This bond between you two is a rare one. The last time a bond like this appeared was thousands of years ago. It's been a long time since even magical beings started to think that kind of bond was a myth. This bond forms only when a human and a magical creature fall deeply in love with each other. But that also doesn't happen often. Only when the magical creature loves the person or whatever they choose as their partner more than their own life and loves deeply down with their souls would dare to let a bond like this form," the wizard said while rubbing his forehead. He looked so serious.

"Tell me, young Miss, where were you and the Asgorath, and what happened when you got most physically intimate with him?" The Jackson guy asked that question shamelessly with a straight face.

While y/n was like a tomato that was about to burst. She shyly gave a "Don't you have shame? Do you really want to know?" Look to the wizard, making him roll his eyes while muttering "It is not good to say that it is good to do" under his breath.
"So?" Jackson said with a raised eyebrow.

"Ammm, we kissed," y/n stuttered in a small voice. Which made Jackson burst into a fit of laughter. "My lady, you almost made me think that you two did something else." The wizard tried to hold his laugh, which he miserably failed while rubbing his eyes, pretending to whip off the non-existing tears from his eyes dramatically.

"I knew that he wasn't that bold to do something like that. He may have fought with monsters; he may be the most strong and powerful, but that inguana is shy, and even though he shows he is cold-hearted, he gets nervous---" Jackson stopped talking when he saw the deathly glare y/n was throwing at him.

He cleared his throat and went back to a serious mood. "So- you two kissed?" Jackson wiggled his eyebrows. "Where were you two when this happened?" Jackson asked while getting back to serious.

"Oh! That day, Jungkook took me to an open area in the middle of the forest. It was hidden deep inside the forest and was the perfect place to watch the night sky. And there were lavenders too," Y/n said while smiling at the precious memory.

"Okay, did something happen while you two were there?" The wizard questioned again.

"What do you mean?' y/n asked while trying to recall everything that happened that day with every single detail. Well, that was a day she would never forget. Even thinking about that day made her all giddy inside. She loved and cherished that day, which still felt like a dream. But every time she felt like she was living in a dream, the Asgorath woke her up and showed her that everything was real with soft kisses, gentle touches, and his warm embrace and manly calming scent. Which felt like heaven.