♡ Chapter 29 ♡

After sending the message to jungkook, Yoongi quickly started to fly above the clouds.

He wanted to take y/n to their cave but it was too late. Yoongi didn't wanted to take any risks right now because y/n was his responsibility. He wanted to keep her safe. If they saw them they will definitely attack them. Even though Yoongi was fully capable of destroying all of them all alone he forget about that thought because y/n was his first priority. So he decided to fly slowly above the clouds.

"What's wrong yoongs?" Y/n asked with a small voice. "Nothing darling. Can you please bend down towards my neck and get more comfortable." Y/n heard yoongi's voice inside her head. Without questioning him twice she did as he asked. Y/n could feel that something was coming on the way. She was now almost laying on Yoongi neck. Thankfully Yoongi didn't had any sharp spikes like jungkook on his neck.

Yoongi was gliding through the wind slowly without making a single sound. The environment was drowned in a pin drop silence. Y/n could hear her own heart racing inside of her chest and the slow breathing of Yoongi.

Y/n laid her head on yoongi's neck. It gave her a good view of the sea beneath them. She saw hundreds of brown small dots beneath them.

Suddenly a loud bang was heard. Y/n flinched when something went near her ear, missing her ear by an inch. Yoongi quickly started to increase the flying speed.

During the process because of the speed of that thing y/n's head turned towards the way it went automatically. Something like a big stick quickly caught her eye. Her attention went to the sharp blade glinting in the sunlight.

Y/n's eyes went wide 'A spear'

Then y/n realised what were the small brown dots. They were ships. Y/n could see humans, they looked like small matches to up there. They were moving around in their ships while shouting at each others and doing their own work.

Y/n travelled her eyes along the ships. She realized that they were not just ships but ships designed specifically for a war. There were huge catapults fixed in the ships. Cannons were mounted in the both sides of the ships. Y/n could clearly hear people shouting while worling in the ships. A faint sound of chains was heard from the ships, automatically y/n's eyes went towards the way the sound come. Her blood ran cold when she saw people pulling giant bow like machines. At the edge of that machines there were spears fixed while pointing at the sky. The blades shined showing how sharp they are.

Everything stopped when a loud roar shooked the earth.

"WHO DARES TO CAST A SPEAR AT MY WOMAN UPON MY LAND" y/n heard jungkook's voice inside her head as the magnificent red dragon jumped infront of them covering both of them.

Y/n couldn't believe her eyes. Is this her jungkook?
Jungkook was huge. He was three or four times bigger than his usual dragon form. And damn he looked scary. His eyes were blood red. His jaw was clenched as smoke dripped from the corner of his mouth and nose holes. The veins in his Strong back legs popped up. He spread his large wings across the sky showing how powerful he is. The small veins in his wing webs were turning blood red due to the huge force created by the wind.