♡ Chapter 32 ♡

Four days passed after Jungkook's accident. Jungkook was completely healed thanks to Seokjin's healing potions. All the seven dragons were really busy these days. They barely spent time at home. But they never left her alone. When the other six dragons went out of the cave, one dragon definitely stayed behind to take care of her. Most of the time, Seokjin stayed with her, but sometimes he also went out of the cave, telling her that he had to collect herbs, leaving her with Hoseok or another dragon.

Namjoon was the busiest among them; Y/n only saw him two or three times during these days. He looked like a mess, and every time y/n saw him, he got even messier than the last time. He barely attended the dinner table, or else Seokjin took food to his room. Sometimes he never comes home. His body looked thinner than before. When she saw him two days ago, his eyes, which had dark circles under them, had sunk into his skin. His beautiful purple-hued brown dragon eyes had turned red, and the veins had poked up because of the lack of sleep. Then Seokjin gave him some herbal tea. The next day, when Y/n saw him running out of the cave wearing the usual black cloak, she saw his face briefly, and it had gotten much better after having Seokjin's herbal tea.

Sometimes y/n didn't even get to see Jungkook, who was running around like everyone else. But he came to visit her every night and cuddled with her. Sometimes Jungkook showed up out of nowhere in the middle of the night. When y/n were awakened by the sound of bed sheets moving around on her bed or the feeling of something heavy laying next to her, Jungkook kissed her and apologized for waking her up. Every day, he never forgot to tell her and show her how much he loved her. Sometimes y/n felt him kissing her neck while rubbing his face in the crook of her neck, scenting her. When Jungkook felt tired after long patrols, he didn't even take too much trouble to transform into his human form. He simply adjusted his body size to a dog-like size and cuddled with her under the warm sheets.

Today y/n didn't see any weredragons after breakfast, but she knew one of them was definitely somewhere around the cave because they never left her alone. It's cool and dark outside, with dark clouds hovering over the plains as fat, heavy drops of water started to fall from the full clouds.

Y/n was sitting next to the window in an armchair in the living room of the cave. She had a warm cup of coffee in her hand that was made by Seokjin. She had a thick blanket on her lap. The heavy cloth felt smooth and warm against her skin. The fire place in the living room was lit up by Hoseok earlier. Y/n watched flames dancing in the fireplace. Her mind was clouded by the smell of wood and the crackling sound as it burned. She curled up on the armchair and reached for a random book from the bookcase next to her; she cuddled more to her blanket; and she put her hot drink on the coffee table in front of her.

She placed the book on her lap and watched the raindrops roll slowly down the glass, listening to the gentle taps of the water hitting the window and the soft brush of the rain on the grass outside. The scene outside the window was blurred by the lines of water. The sky was tar-black, and the large clouds were moving in the sky.

She took her cup of coffee from the table and brought it near her face, inhaling the sweet aroma. Y/n sipped the coffee. She let the liquid linger in her mouth and savored its taste. Although sweet at first, it turned bitter and sour as it went down.

The sky was as heavy as her heart. Sometimes rain feels good, but sometimes a storm comes and leaves the world looking as if a tornado has passed through it. Y/n knew something was wrong. But no one explained to her what was going on. She knew that it had something to do with Jungkook's attack. When you asked the dragons what was wrong, they always said there was nothing wrong or changed the subject, and then they always forced a smile that didn't reach their eyes. She tightened the grip around the warm cup of coffee as her heart filled with worry. Why do they hide things from her? She could also help them if they explained what was going on, but she felt useless because she was just sitting in the cozy living room doing nothing when the seven weredragons worked their asses off.