♡ Chapter 18 ♡

Y/n and jungkook were walking around the cave while admiring the environment. She was holding jungkook's hand helping him to stand. Jungkook was still keeping his act and y/n was too innocent to understand it.
They were talking and giggling about random stuff.
Jungkook was drawn into y/n's sweet scent. He felt drunk and dizzy. Lend more to her touch. He was enjoying her attention until someone decided to interrupt them.

Speak of the devil.

Jimin cleared his throat loudly. He had a sly smirk on his face. When jungkook saw jimin his face fell to the floor.
Jimin gave a look like "What a great way to greet someone" and there was a totally annoyed jungkook glaring at him. Jimin walked to jungkook and put his hand over his shoulder.

"Jungkook namjoon hyung told you to go and train with me and hoseok hyung." He smirked.

"What, but jimin he is injured, how can he go on training?" Y/n looked so confused. "He is?" Jimin looked so innocent. Jungkook sent him a deathly glare. "But what about your super strength jungkook. You are becoming weak day by day. Don't worry kook I will tell Namjoon hyung that you won't be able to come to train with us, he will definitely train you himself." Jimin smirked.

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly. A growl slipped from his throat. He started coughing loudly trying to cover it. He looked at y/n and pouted. "It's okay y/n, I am used to it now. We don't need to make our Alpha angry, do we? I will be okay I promise." He said while slipping out from her hold. His body cried because of the lost contact.

"Come on jungkook we are getting late, oh hi y/n." Hoseok waved at them while standing few metres away from them. "How can he be this much energetic in the morning." Jungkook mumbled while walking towards him.

Jimin watched him walking away with a smirk on his face.

Jimin felt a soft pulling from the hem of his shirt. He looked down at y/n who is looking at him with puppy eyes. His eyes softened at his sight. "Don't worry about him. He will be ok. Let's get you to the cave. Yeah?"
Y/n nodded her head and they walked towards the cave.

Jungkook was whining while clinging to hoseok. But hoseok look unbothered, he was talking with Seokjin. "But hyung I promised y/n that I will take her with me next time." Jungkook said while whining. He growled at them before but they just ignored him, so now he is trying to get them agree by whining. "It's not  a good idea. I know how you act in a battle and training. Do you want to scare her?" Seokjin said. "But hyunggggg." Seokjin ignored him again.

"Hi, y/n how are you?" Seokjin greeted with a huge smile on his face. "I am great" y/n returned him a huge smile back. "That's good to hear" he cooed at her.
"Hyung I will walk y/n to cave. And you jungkook." Pointed his index finger at him. "You better be ready in your dragon form when I came back."

Jungkook ignored him and walked towards y/n "Wait for me okay? You can go and walk near the Forest but don't go too far. Yeah?" He said while caressing y/n's hair. "Okay" y/n nodded her head "Now go" she gently pushed him towards hoseok and Seokjin.