♡ Chapter 43 ♡

The next time y/n opened her eyes, she was in her bedroom. She slowly got up from the messy bed just to find an unconscious Gressalè laying on the side of her bed.

How did this happen? She was with her lover a moment ago, and the next moment she was in her room. Was that all a dream? But she figured out that it wasn't when she found Taehyung's cloak still wrapped around her tiny body.

Y/n got up from the bed and walked towards the window. It was pitch black outside, showing that it was almost three in the morning.

Y/n was about to move away from the window when a shiny green thing behind the window caught her attention.

She moved closer to the window, trying to figure out what that was, but there wasn't anything. So she moved back from the window and walked back to her bed. She was still in a headspace since she suddenly appeared in her room after meeting her lover.

Suddenly, a cold wind came out of nowhere. Sending shivers down her spine. Y/n's already messed-up long hair got massier, making her annoyed. Y/n turned around to find out the source that messed with her hair when a stormy wind smashed into her face again, making her hair fly everywhere. She was overly annoyed when some of her hair entered her mouth. Blindly, she tried to put the hair back in its place while regretting having thick hair like this. After a few minutes of battle, Y/n finally won and cleared her hair away from her face.

She hurriedly looked angrily around her room to find out from where the wind came.

Suddenly, the huge window in the side of her room opened, making a stormy wind come into the room and all the candles go out. After a few seconds, it stopped, and the atmosphere drowned in a pin-drop silence. What was going on?

Y/n stared at the window when suddenly the shiny green thing appeared again from the outside of the window. It took her almost fifteen seconds to realize that it was two shining green eyes staring directly into hers.

 It took her almost fifteen seconds to realize that it was two shining green eyes staring directly into hers

Y/n went speechless from the fear. She took two steps back. But the green eyes were coming near. Then an unfamiliar male's face appeared from the darkness.
Because the room was still drowning in darkness, it was hard to see what was happening. She closed her eyes tightly, wishing that thing would disappear. A crashing thunder roared furiously; sizzling, electrifying lightning zipped across the night sky, lighting up the room as well.

The next moment, she faced a man wearing a black robe climbing into her room. One of his legs was inside, and while he was taking the other in, he raised his head and looked into Y/n's eyes. His hands were gripping the curtains, trying to maintain his balance. He opened his mouth widely and closed it back while looking at Y/n while his left leg was frozen in the mid-air while it was trying to get in.

Y/n eyes went wide like a deer caught on a flashlight. She opened her mouth, and then. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She screamed from the top of her lungs. There was a weirdo in her room.