♡ Chapter 36 ♡

Y/n felt cold wind hitting her face. Her consciousness was gradually returning to her. Y/n lifted her head while looking around. There was a pin-drop silence in the environment. The only thing she could hear was the sound of the wind blowing. Y/n stood up with shaky legs. Y/n felt like crying while looking around. There were bodies of people who had died from freezing, as well as some destroyed machines, all over the place. Y/n walked forward like a drunk person, this time there was nothing to stop her. The invisible wall Taehuyng created has worn off by now.

All the memories came back to y/n's head. She started to walk as tears streamed down from her eyes. The only thing y/n had now was Taehyung's cloak, which kept her warm. She embraced herself. What time was it? How long was she unconscious?

Y/n didn't know what to do anymore. She just started walking. There was only one place she had to go anyway. Y/n started to walk towards the cave even though she didn't know the right way. She felt like a doe caught in a drought, looking for water and wandering aimlessly towards the sea, oblivious to the fact that she couldn't drink the water, despite the fact that there were gallon after gallon of it; she sniffed the air, drawn by the beauty and smell of water in the sea.

She was tired from walking non-stop for hours. It took her almost five hours to get down from the mountain, even though Taehyung climbed it up in just ten minutes.

______________________________________

Time skip~

______________________________________

Two days passed y/n was still wandering around the forest, not knowing the right way back to home. Her body was completely exhausted. There were some scratches on her skin. Her skin has turned pale and thin as a result of the lack of food she got. The only thing she ate was some fruit that she found in the forest.

Y/n was now thirsty. She wanted water. Y/n listened carefully, wishing she could hear something. She hasn't seen a single creature in the last two days, and she was not sure whether she should be happy or sad about it. Suddenly, she heard the sound of water streaming down. Y/n decided to follow the sound.

Y/n almost cried from happiness when she found a stream. She ran towards it and kneeled down, taking water in both hands and drinking it. The cold water felt heavenly as it went down her dry throat. Y/n washed her face and the dirt on her body. The dress she was wearing was torn due to being stuck between branches and stones during her journey to here. Y/n rose to her feet and whipped her hands in her dress. When she looked around, she realized that this environment was more familiar to her. Y/n looked around, and she felt her heart doing a flip in happiness when she realized that this was the stream that flowed down by their cave. She was near her home. Y/n ran through the footpath that led to the cave. Y/n felt the tiredness in her body vanish when she saw the entrance of the cave.

Y/n walked into the cave. It was so dark inside because it was around six in the evening. The cave was empty; there wasn't anyone to welcome her, like always, whenever she came home after going somewhere. Y/n wiped her tears, which never stopped falling.

She climbed up the stone steps and entered the living room. But without even looking at the living room, y/n ran to the kitchen because there was a hope in the corner of her heart that Seokjin would be there doing some work in the kitchen like he did most of the time. But as soon as she entered the kitchen, she saw a sight she never expected. Everything was destroyed. Someone has destroyed everything. The beautiful kitchen Seokjin maintained perfectly was where he spent most of the time and the place he loved the most. It was now destroyed.

 It was now destroyed