♡ Chapter 44 ♡

Y/n took a few seconds to clam down from what just happened. "I can't recall meeting you somewhere. Are you sure?" She asked, making his smirk grow wide.

"Maybe you haven't met him." He said while pointing at himself. "But you definitely met him."

The next moment, there was a young man wearing old farm clothes with mud sitting in front of her where Jackson was sitting before. The guy had a playful smile on his face. He raised the hat in his head with a greeting manner. "Have a nice day, young lady," he said in a deep voice.

 "Have a nice day, young lady," he said in a deep voice

Then the memories started to flow into y/n's.

Y/n started walking along the busy road in the town with a small dragon on her shoulder while looking around.

"Woah woah woah, easy boys!" y/n turned around to see a young man shouting at his bulls, who were pulling a heavy cart filled with hay. The bulls were huge. They didn't listen to their owner; they looked so impatient. "Okay, fine, then do whatever you want." The young man scolded them playfully. Y/n quickly backed away, letting the cart pass her. The young man smiled at her and took his hat in his hand. "Have a nice day, young lady," he greeted her. And his bulls pulled away quickly.

"You-you are," y/n stuttered while pointing at the young man.

"Did that ring the bell?" The man turned back to Jackson, who had a proud smile on his face. "That's when I first saw you. I was sent to the town for some work. When I saw you, I saw a bright aura around you, but then I saw a man wearing a cloak walking behind you with a dark aura. That's why I decided to make you meet her and give you some warning." With that, Jackson turned into an old lady with wrinkled skin.

" With that, Jackson turned into an old lady with wrinkled skin

Another memory flashed in front of y/n's eyes.

Y/n felt a small tap on her shoulder.
An old lady was looking at her with a genuine smile on her face. She handed her some flowers. Y/n smiled at her. "You don't have to do that," she said. "You are such a kind young lady. I can tell that just by looking at you," the old woman said. Suddenly, she put her hand on y/n's cheek, making y/n jump back. The old woman sent her thumb along y/n cheek with a gentle smile. Y/n flinched because of the sudden touch of her wrinkled hand. "Beautiful indeed," she said before pulling her hand back to her.
Then she started walking away, stopped, and turned around. "Fate is playing a game with us, young lady. So be careful." With that, she walked away.