♡ Chapter 16 ♡

Y/n opened her eyes slowly to see jin looking at her with a worried expression in his face.
"Are you okay? Does anywhere hurt?" He asked with a concerned look.

Y/n shooked her head "just little bit tired""I understand" Seokjin said while nodding his head

"I understand" Seokjin said while nodding his head.
"What happened?" Y/n questioned with a small voice. "I only remember seeing yellow colour eyes, then suddenly darkness."

"You were kidnapped by 'Hawthorne'." A low husky voice answered. Y/n quickly turned her head to see Taehyung, Jimin and hoseok standing near the table in her room.
"Hawthorne?" Y/n asked.
"Namjoon hyung will explain you about it since he is the Alpha." Hoseok replied. Y/n nodded her head. "We were really worried about you y/n." Hoseok continued. Y/n looked down "I am so sorry" she whispered. There was a few minutes silence between them.

Y/n opened her mouth to ask how did she came here but Taehyung interrupt her. "Jungkook and jimin saved you" he said.

"Thank you" y/n turned to jimin with a smile on her face. Jimin nodded his head while walking towards her. "I really didn't do anything. Jungkook was the one who got into a huge fight with 'Hawthorne'."

Y/n quickly looked around searching for jungkook but she couldn't find him.
"He is in his room, resting. You can go and meet him after this" Said Seokjin while making himself busy changing the bandage in her hand.

That when she saw there was a wound in her hand

That when she saw there was a wound in her hand. "Just a little scratch, but still we need to be careful." Jin explained.

"Here" Seokjin handed her a cup of tea "It's a herbal drink. Drink it, it will help you to relax. And if there are 'Hawthorne's venom in your body this drink will intoxicate it. Don't worry there wasn't any bite marks of 'Hawthorne' in your body when i checked you but, just in case."