♡ Chapter 34 ♡

Today was a little bit different from the previous week. All the dragons were sitting at the breakfast table. Even Namjoon was there. He was wearing glasses while reading a book. It was a surprise that Seokjin let him do something like this without minding about table manners.

It felt so good to spend some time with all of them together. The loud, joyful laugh of Hoseok broke through the air as Seokjin cracked a silly dad joke. While sitting on the corner of the table, Taehyung and Jimin made mocking faces at the healer and earned a hit on the back of their heads as he always do. Both of them yelled, waking up a sleepy Yoongi. Yoongi's one death glare was enough to make both of them shut their mouths. 

Y/n was sitting between Jungkook and Yoongi. Jungkook was hugging the side of her while placing soft kisses in the crook of her neck. After Seokjin brought all the food to the table, he came to take a seat next to Namjoon. As always, Namjoon was sitting in the host seat since he is the Alpha of the team. He closed the book and put it down. Then they all began to eat.

Nobody asked a single question about what had happened in the previous weeks or what is happening now. Y/n was getting sick of this because the dragons always kept hiding things from her. But, as usual, she kept her thoughts to herself so as not to ruin the mood at the brunch table or throughout the day. Especially when they are spending some time all together. The air filled with cheerful voices as the weredragons talked with each other. If they didn't know what happened in the last few weeks, they'd definitely be fooled by their act. Y/n knew that they were doing all these things to keep her happy. But it made y/n more angry. Yes, she wanted to be happy, but she also wanted something true. She always believed that the truth was better than living a fake life. Y/n was aware that she was living in a dream that these weredragons had scripted for her.

She was aware that if she hadn't been present when humans, or at least her kind, attacked the weredragons, they would have hidden Jungkook somewhere until he healed and then returned him, telling her that he was doing some work and couldn't come home. At least Jungkook will hide himself because he does not want to worry her.

That's what her father also did—he kept her locked in his mansion as if she were a caged bird and kept her away from the world without letting her see what the reality in this world was. He told her that he was doing this to protect her from bad things in the world. But never told her what the bad things were. She would have still believed the world was filled with beautiful, sparkly things like unicorns and butterflies if Jungkook had never taken her here with him. Yes, she had to spend the majority of her time in the cave, but she has seen and learned more things than when she was in her mansion.

"What makes my little moon frown?" Seokjin's kind voice brought her back to the world. "It looks like there are many things running in our little moon's head, what is making your brain this much tired hmmm?" Hoseok's eyes sparkled at her. Y/n always loved the unique green hue in his eyes. It looked like a green cloud moving in his eyes at times.

"It's nothing," she said as she noticed everyone's attention was focused on her. Namjoon looked at her under his glasses with a concerned look. Namjoon was the first one to get up from the breakfast table. Before he went back to work, he walked over the table towards y/n and bent down to her level. "Do you have anything bothering you, sweetcheeks?" He asked with his deep, gentle voice. Y/n shook her head in reply. Namjoon looked at Jungkook and got up. He playfully ruffled her hair before walking out of the room.

Other weredragons also got up from the table one by one and walked out of the room without forgetting to ruffle her hair. Jungkook was still sitting by her side without moving an inch. Y/n slowly slipped out of Jungkook's embrace to help Seokjin clean the dishes, making him whine a little. Y/n just patted his hair as if he were a child and walked to Seokjin, helping with the dishes while listening to the song he hummed with his sweet voice. Damn, y/n loved Seokjin so much; he was really a healer, and he never failed to make her feel warm inside just by smiling at her. Y/n loves nicknames now because the weredragons never ran out of nicknames for her. After y/n finished helping Seokjin, she walked out of the cave to see Jungkook standing near the huge willow tree which was in the side of the cave.