TRIGUN ON EARTH

Vasudev, son of Shurasen, was the prince of the Vrishni kingdom of Surasen. He was married to Rohini, daughter of King Bahlika, with whom he had a daughter name Satyamurti, born during Kritika Nakshatra.

Only a month after the birth of their daughter Vasudev married Devaki, and was imprisoned by Kans because of the divine prophecy that the eighth son of Vasudev and Devaki will kill him.

Rohini feared that Kans might try to harm Satyamurti also and thus she moved to live with the cousin of Vasudev, Nand and his wife Yashoda.

It seemed the entire hell broke loose on Devaki and Vasudev as Kans mercilessly killed 6 of their children. But with the blessing of Narayan the 7th ones were transfered to the womb of Rohini.

And thus Rohini gave birth to twins, Balram born in shashti tithi and Rajeshwari born during Hasta nakshatra. It was great, Satyamurti also found siblings to play with.

Soon came the auspicious night of Shravan and the lord of the universe was born through the womb of Devaki, to re-establish Dharma.

But the joy of Devaki was short lived as Vasudev took their new born son to Nand to raise and brought his new born daughter back to the prison of Mathura.

Kans was shocked that the new born child was a girl, but thinking it was the eight child nevertheless, he threw the baby girl but she turned out to be none other than goddess yogmaya, a form goddess Durga.

She told Kans that his kaal is safe and away from him, and the prophecy will come true one day.

Sometime later Devaki gave birth to girl during Anuradha Nakshatra, fearing for her life and to save her from the wrath of Kans, with heavy heart they asked Akrur ji, the chief of Kans, to take her away from Kans and give her to Nand.

When Kans came to know about what had happened, he couldn't do anything for the girl was long gone.

Nand and Yashoda named the girl Tamasvini for she was born at the darkest hour of night.

They all grew up to be perfect siblings, Satyamurti was seen as the perfect girl and sister, Balram as the strongest and always protective of his siblings, Rajeshwari was incredibly creative and always restless.

Krishna was everyone's darling and Tamasvini, well she was different, as the possessor of dark powers, not many understood her, but everyone accepted her never the less.

All of them adored and respected their eldest sister Satyamurti. Balram and Rajeshwari were like best friends, always ready to have mal-yudh.

While Krishna and Tamasvini were partners in crime, he adored her because Tamas was associated with Mahadev and also because she made stealing makhan so easy.

After Krishna fulfilled the prophecy and killed Kans, Braj-bhoomi became free from the age old tyranny. The siblings then completed their formal education in the ashram of Guru Sandhipani.

Everything was going great until Jarasandh, the father-in law of Kans fought with Krishna and Balram for revenge. In total 17 wars were fought where the Magadh-naresh lost everytime.

Jarasandh unable to defeat Krishna on his own made an alliance with the powerful greek warrior Kalayavan. But Krishna also defeated him by a different strategy, the city of Dwarika was also established.

Their joy was increased when Vasudev and Rohini gave birth to another girl, Subhadra, the incarnation of yogmaya herself.

Balram married Revati, while Krishna married Rukmini, Jambavati and Satyabhama.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

IMPORTANT NOTE -

Draupadi won't be there in the story as I want to explore other wives of Pandavas like Devika, Hidimba and all.

It's ok I too will miss my dear Yagyaseni.

MORE NAMES OF TRIGUN SISTERS -

SATYAMURTI - Kritika (Born in this Nakshatra), Jyeshtha (Eldest)

RAJESHWARI - Hasini (Born in Hasta Nakshatra), Balram-sammatri (Twin of Balram)

TAMASVINI - Anuradha (Born on this Nakshatra), Krishna-sodarya (Krishna's sister)

Special thanks to Punyaatma Punya_081123 for giving the Nakshatras -