HIDIMBA'S PEHLI RASOI

Yudhishthir, Arjun, Nakul and Sehdev were in the kitchen as Hidimba made her pehli rasoi and Satyamurti along with Tamasvini helped her.

"Hidimba your pehli rasoi should please everyone." Satyamurti said.

"What did you made in your pehli rasoi Jyeshtha ?" Hidimba asked.

"I had made kheer for Arya." Satyamurti said.

"It was the most delicious kheer I had ever eaten." Yudhishthir smiled.

"And Tamasvini, what about you ?" Hidimba asked.

"I had made 56 Bhog." Tamasvini said with a smirk as she glanced at Arjun who shook his head.

"56 Bhog ?" Hidimba was astonished.

"Yeah, Arya Arjun had demanded it yet he couldn't even eat all of them." Tamasvini said.

"Arjun shouldn't make such demands from your wife, she would've gotten exhausted." Yudhishthir said, Arjun looked down.

"It's no big deal Jyesht, in front of who else will he make such demands if not his wife." Tamasvini said.

Arjun looked at her and a smile appeared on his face, he for some reason was really liking when she acted as his wife.

"Well, well. Fulfil my demands also." Duryodhan came, to ruin the moment.

"Rajkumari Tamasvini, will you make food for me ?" He said. Arjun narrowed his eyes at him.

"Why would she make food for you Bhrata Duryodhan ?" Arjun asked.

"It's ok Arya. Kumar Duryodhan, I will gladly make food for you." Tamasvini said. Arjun frowned at her.

"That's nice." Duryodhan said.

"Would you like it to be poisoned ?" Tamasvini asked.

Everyone snapped their heads at her for that question. They couldn't tell whether she was being sarcastic or was she serious.

"I hope you're joking." Duryodhan said.

"A right dose of poison can provide you immunity against it. And being a royal with enemies this is nothing to joke about." Tamasvini said seriously.

"What ?" Duryodhan looked at her confused.

"So tell me would you like snake's venom or that of a scorpio ? I can even poison it plants if you're a vegetarian." Tamasvini said.

"I don't want your food ! Don't ever cook for me !" Duryodhan said and went away.

The Pandavas along with Satyamurti and Hidimba laughed as Tamasvini frowned at Duryodhan's behaviour.

"Some people are so unappreciative." She said.

"Don't be bothered by him dear." Arjun said controlling his laugh.

But as those words left his mouth, he and Tamasvini both looked at each other with suprise.

'Did he just called me 'dear' ?' Tamasvini thought.

'Did I just called her 'dear' ?' Arjun thought.

He quickly diverted his attention elsewhere and Tamasvini also decided to shrug it off.

Suddenly Bheem came into the kitchen with lowered gaze, unhappy because of Rajeshwari's upsetness.

"Come Bheem, Hidimba has made her pehli rasoi." Yudhishthir said.

At that Bheem put a smile on his face, he didn't want to upset Hidimba too. But she instead to serving him, took the food away.

"Where are you going Hidimba ?" Bheem asked.

"Rajeshwari Jiji, has not eaten anything." She said and left.

Everyone smiled at that especially Bheem.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Kya Dury bhai ? Tamasvini was ready to make food for you...but you're not worth any of her efforts whatsoever.