SILLY RITUAL SERIOUS PREDICTIONS

A puja was held in the honour Satyamurti's pregnancy. All were present in the temple of Mahadev as the priest conducted puja.

All in kingdom prayed for the well-being of Yudhishthir and Satyamurti and prayed for their next child to be glorious, which they were already expecting.

After all it would be the child of Dharmraj and Sattwa Guna, one can only imagine the righteous and pious nature of their baby.

After the Puja was done, Hidimba stopped the Pandavas and the Trigun sisters from leaving.

"What happened Hidimba ?" Bheem asked.

"In our clan, there is a tradition to determine how many children will the couples have. I am curious for all of us married couples here." Hidimba said.

"I too want to know. How do we do it ?" Rajeshwari asked.

"So, the couples will stand on their knees, husband behind wife, the ladies will hold their hand up in the shape of a cup and the men will hold the hands of their wives. Then Jyeshtha will take the flowers that were offered to Mahadev and then throw it above us. The number flowers that fall in the hand of wife will be the number of children the couple will have." Hidimba said.

"You all should do it." Nakul said.

"I am also curious now." Sehdev said.

"Certainly we will perform this ritual." Yudhishthir said.

Arjun looked at Tamasvini and wondered whether she wanted to perform this ritual or not.

"If you're not comfortable with it, then I can say no to Jyesht." Arjun whispered to her.

"No need. It's just a silly ritual. I am sure there will no flowers in my hands, I remember your condition before marriage." Tamasvini said looking down.

Arjun for some reason felt bad at that, he knew that it was his condition to be like acquaintances in room, and now he felt bad because of it.

'Have I made a mistake by refusing to ever give her the joy of motherhood ?' He thought.

"Alright, everyone take your positions." Satyamurti said with flowers in her hands.

Bheem, Rajeshwari and Hidimba got on their knees, both the ladies held their hands in a cup shape and Bheem kept his hand beneath theirs from behind. Arjun and Tamasvini also did the same.

Satyamurti smiled as she threw the flower on them. Rajeshwari and Hidimba noticed that both of them got one-one flowers.

"So Rajeshwari and Hidimba both will have one child with Bheem." Yudhishthir said.

He then looked at Tamasvini's hand and found not one but two identical flowers. Everyone smiled seeing that.

"Looks like Arjun and Tamasvini will have twins." Satyamurti said.

Both Arjun and Tamasvini looked at the flowers with suprise as their cheeks turned slightly red.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

And sailors that's how a silly ritual made serious predictions.

I actually made this ritual up, if there's anything like this in reality then it's a mere coincidence.