MARRIAGE

The sun has set and four Mandaps were also ready in the great pavillion for the marriage rituals of Trigun-putras and Uddhav-kumaris.

All of Dwarika was present to see it. Krishna and Balram were getting nostalgic for this was very same place where Trigun sisters married Yudhishthir, Bheem and Arjun.

Soon Trigun putra were brought by Subhadra and Abhimanyu, while Uddhav kumaris came with their father. The couples smiled seeing them.

They sat down in their mandaps as the wedding rituals started taking place. Krishna looked at Subhadra who was smiling seeing the couples.

"Subhadra, you seem very happy." Krishna said.

"Why won't I be Bhratashree ? My sons are getting married." Subhadra smiled.

"Not all of them." Krishna said.

"What do you mean ?" Subhadra asked.

"Won't you arrange Abhimnayu's marriage ?" Krishna deadpanned.

"Why won't I ? But wait till his father returns." Subhadra said.

"I won't interfere between you and Parth, but do start selecting jewelleries and gifts for your daughter-in-law. Who knows when Parth shall send a letter ?" Krishna said.

"Bhratashree, I have been collecting jewellery for my daughter-in-laws since my days at Indraprasth. I have gifted Uddhav-kumaris their share, now only Abhimanyu's future wife is left." Subhadra said.

On the other side in the capital of Kingdom of Matsya-desh, Viratnagar, the Pandavas have dropped their disguise of Agyatvas and have revealed themselves.

Maharaj Virat was suprised and asked for forgiveness if he had committed any mistake in their honour and expressed his gratitude also.

"Gandivdhari Arjun has gifted life to my son Uttar in the war against Kurus. Thus to express my gratitude I, Virat, request him to accept my daughter Uttara as his wife." Virat said.

"Uttara ? She is my disciple Maharaj. I have only seen her as a daughter in the past year. She has also treated me no less than a father. Thus I cannot accept Uttara as my wife but I can accept her as my daughter in law." Arjun said.

"Daughter-in-law ?" Virat frowned.

"Maharaj, if Rajkumari Uttara is willing then I shall arrange a marriage between her and my son Abhimanyu." Arjun said.

"Subhadra-putra Abhimanyu ?" Uttar asked.

"Yes Rajkumar. If all the warriors in this world come together then my son Abhimanyu will standout amongst them because of his glory. My illustrious son is favourite disciple of Shri Krishna, learnt the art of wars by Yadav-shresht Balram and my students Pradyumn and Satyaki. A marriage between Abhimnayu and Uttara will the rise of a new sun for both our lineages." Arjun said.

"O best among men, how can we deny such a proposal." Virat said happily.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Trigun-putro aur Uddhav-kumariyo ko vivah ki badhaiya !

And Abhimanyu (vedvaani) tumhara bhi marriage Uttara (Ananya166) ke saath jaldi hone wala hai