TAMASVINI'S CHANGED LOOK

Arjun stood with Pandavas with lowered gaze, as the Kauravas smirked at him. All he wanted was peace today but they are not going to give it to him.

"Look the unfortunate birthday boy is here." Durydhan said.

"Durydhan ! Shut your mouth !" Bheem warned.

"Sure sure." Duryodhan chuckled.

"How unlucky he is, his father died on his own birthday." Dushashan said making the Kauravas laugh.

"Dushashan !" Bheem was about to lunge at him but Arjun stopped him.

"Not today Bhrata." Arjun said sadly.

"Soon his wife will also come, looking like an ill-omen dressed in all black." Duryodhan said.

"Rajkumar Duryodhan, have care how you speak." Rajeshwari said.

"What wrong did I say Bhabhishree ?" Durydhan asked. Arjun sighed.

"You shouldn't speak about Kulvadhu like that." Satyamurti said.

"One more word against Rajkumari Tamasvini and I might have to take an action, Duryodhan." Yudhishthir said.

"Getting punishment for speaking the truth ? What an amazing Yuvraj we have." Duryodhan taunted.

"Bhrata Duryodhan, don't forget your limits." Nakul said.

"Keep in mind you are speaking to Yuvraj of Hastinapur." Sehdev said.

"Can I have some peace for today ?" Arjun asked.

"I hope I'm not late." A voice said.

Everyone turned around and saw Tamasvini, their jaw dropped seeing her. She was not dressed in black but orange and yellow ! Her hair was also tied and body was adorned with all the saubhagya-chinn.

 She was not dressed in black but orange and yellow ! Her hair was also tied and body was adorned with all the saubhagya-chinn

"You're just on time." Satyamurti said.

"Thank goodness. Arya let's offer our prayers for the peace of your father." Tamasvini said.

Arjun looked at her confused, she was dressed in yellow, she even called him Arya today, and the tone of her voice was sweet.

'Is she even my Tamasvini ?' Arjun doubted.

"Let's offer our prayers." Yudhishthir said.

Arjun kept looking at Tamasvini, questioningly, not able to believe the change. She had told him that she won't tie her hair, yet they were tied. She was even dressed differently.

As they held the plate of aarti together and he felt the same cold touch that's when he came to know she was indeed his wife.

A small smile appeared on Arjun's face, when he realised that she had done everything for him. This was seen by Duryodhan who fumed in anger seeing Arjun having a joyous moment.

"Now we shall go and help Mata with some chores." Satyamurti said and left with her sisters.

Arjun smiled looking at Tamasvini as she left, while Duryodhan clenched his fists.

'This will be the last time a smile appears on your face today Arjun.' Duryodhan thought.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

ARVINI ARE GETTING CLOSER !