SOLVING THE DILEMMA

Throughout the celebration Yudhishthir contemplated his dilemma, his frowning face was seen by Rajeshwari and Tamasvini.

"Why is Jyesht so worried ?" Rajeshwari asked.

"I don't know. But something seems to be bothering him." Tamasvini said.

"Let's ask him only." Rajeshwari said.

Both got up and went to Yudhishthir.

"Jyesht ?" They approached.

"Yes ?" Yudhishthir looked at them.

"Why do you look so worried ?" Rajeshwari asked.

"Is something bothering you ?" Tamasvini asked.

"You both don't have to worry. Enjoy the celebration." Yudhishthir smiled patting their heads.

"We consider you as our elder brother, Jyesht, don't we have the right to know what's bothering you ?" Tamasvini said.

"You both are as dear to me as Dusshala, if not more but as an elder brother I shouldn't bother you with my worries." Yudhishthir said smiling.

"And as younger sisters it is our duty to ease from your worries, Jyesht. You can tell us your problem." Rajeshwari said. Yudhishthir sighed.

"If you're insisting so much then I'll tell you. Satyamurti and I planned a Digvijay yatra and had thought to execute the conquests through my brothers. But...." Yudhishthir couldn't put his words together.

"But Arya Bheem and Devar Arjun should stay with their wives who carrying their children ?" Rajeshwari completed his sentence.

"And at such time we need our husbands the most, and thus they cannot go for Digvijay ? But Digvijay yatra also shouldn't be delayed ?" Tamasvini spoke his mind.

"Yes." Yudhishthir said.

Tamasvini and Rajeshwari looked at each other and then at Yudhishthir as a smile appeared on their faces. They shook their head as they chuckled.

"Just this much Jyesht ?" Tamasvini asked.

Yudhishthir looked at them confused, he expected them to get sad or day no to him. But here they were chuckling at the dilemma.

"Jyesht, we have established Indraprasth with so much hardwork. This Kingdom and it's subject are our first duty. You may send our husbands to Digvijay yatra." Rajeshwari said.

"But you are carrying their child, you need them at this time." Yudhishthir said.

"Jyesht, we are Trigun. We have created the entire material existence alone with the grace of Mata Mahakali. With her blessings, do you think we cannot create our children ?" Tamasvini told.

"Jyesht, we want our husbands at this time. But it's not like we need them. We have done this before, we can do it again." Rajeshwari assured.

"What about Bheem and Arjun ? They would want to be with you." Yudhishthir said.

"We will remind them of their duties. Don't worry." Tamasvini said with a smile.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Arrey Yudi Bhaiyya....yeh Trigun aapse itna pyaar karte hai, aapka itna sammaan karte hai ki Indraprasth kya ? Aapke liye ek naya universe bana de, aapko uss universe ka swami bana de...

MEME -

Karn - I can defeat a 1000 Krishnas and Arjunas

Me -

Krishna be like - Ek ulte haath ki marunga, aukat dikh jayegi

Then Arjun be like - Madhav, bas ek baar Sudarshan dikha do, aukat ke darshan bhi ho jayenge.

😂😂😂

Karniya ek Arjun ko toh hara nahi paya....bada aaya 1000 ko harane...

🤣🤣🤣