ABHIMANYU AND UTTARA

An invitation had come from Matsya-desh, it was sent by Arjun to give the proposal of Uttara's marriage to Abhimanyu. He had invited everyone to come to Virat Nagar.

As the news of proposal reached Abhimanyu, he couldn't deny it for he knew if Uttara was the disciple of his father then will definitely be noble.

And thus Krishna, Balram, Subhadra along with Trigun-putras, Uddhav-kumaris and Abhimanyu went to Virat Nagar for the marriage.

As they reached the gates they were welcomed by Maharani Sudeshna and Maharaj Virat. Going inside they met Pandavas.

Yudhishthir smiled seeing Satyakant after so long, he was overjoyed looking at Aradhna, his putravadhu.

Bheem was also overjoyed seeing his son Shalin, all grown up with his beautiful wife Garima.

Arjun almost had tears in his eyes seeing his three sons grown up into strong young men. What made him more happy was seeing his putravadhus Vasundhara and Aryamani.

 What made him more happy was seeing his putravadhus Vasundhara and Aryamani

"Pranam." They all greeted touching their feet.

"Ayushman bhava putro ! Akhand saubhagyavati bhava putriyo !" They blessed.

"Oh look how you all have grown up." Yudhishthir said.

"Sons you all have made us so proud with your glories." Bheem said.

"And you have honoured us even more by giving us such noble and illustrious Putravadhus." Arjun said.

"Indeed." Nakul and Sehdev smiled.

"Pandavo, save your talks. Right now the Muhurat is passing." Krishna reminded.

"Right. Maharaj where is Uttara ?" Balram asked.

"Here she is." Maharani Sudeshna said bringing her.

Abhimanyu looked at Uttara and was awestrucken seeing her. She was adorned with heavy jewelleries and was covered in luxurious garments. But her real beauty still outshined it all.

Uttara slowly looked up at Abhimanyu and blushed. He was even more charming than what Arjun had told her. His mace-like arms with shoulders adorned with bow marks hinted that he was a great warrior.

"The bride is here, the groom is also here and I can see both have taken a liking for each other." Krishna said.

Both Abhimanyu and Uttara looked down shyly as everyone else laughed.

"So let's start the marriage rituals." Krishna said.

Uttara came forward and puts the Varmala around Abhimanyu's neck, he also puts Varmala on her neck. Both bride and groom then sit down at the Mandap and the marriage rituals began.

After the rituals were over both Uttara and Abhimnayu took the blessings of their elders, who blessed them with whole hearts.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Chalo Trigun-putro (-mellifluousflower AaryaMaurya394 Panchaliputri Dwarkeshvari_Rukmini) aur Abhimanyu (vedvaani) tum sabhi ka prem-prasang ho gaya aur vivah bhi hogaya.

Ab apni Matao arthat Trigun-sisters ko wapas lane ki bari hai.

Note - Har baar ki tarah mai iss baar bhi Yudh ko detail mei nahi dikhayungi kyuki mujhe 10 December tak yeh book finish karni hai. Aur Waves of Life publish karni hai. Reason pata chal jayega.

Therefore War ke liye just two summarised chapter.