FEELING RESTLESS

The Pandavas were confused looking at the sack of rice and clothes that was sent to them by Vidur. What confused them more was the rat that had come with the sack.

"Kakashree Vidur never does such careless mistakes." Yudhishthir said.

"This rat probably sneaked in." Bheem said.

"I highly doubt it. Kakashree also sent us these clothes." Arjun said.

"Maybe we're just overthinking." Nakul said petting the rat.

"Or maybe Kakashree is signalling us something." Sehdev said.

"What could he be signalling us ?" Arjun asked.

"That no matter what a rat remains a rat, so Nakul can stop staring at the mirror !" Bheem said laughing.

"Since when staring at a mirror became wrong ? I am just making sure I look good." Nakul said.

"There are no princesses to impress here at the forest, only rakshashis." Bheem said.

"If that's the case then Bhrata Bheem you also take a good look at the mirror and get ready. What if a Rakshashi falls for you ?" Nakul teased.

Bheem glared at him as the rest of the Pandavas laughed. Suddenly Purochan entered with a sly smile on their face.

"Rajkumaro, the food is ready." He said.

"Finally ! Let's go I am very hungry." Bheem said and left with rest of the Pandavas.

"Eat as much you please Rajkumar, because after this meal you'll never get hungry." Purochan muttered.

Elsewhere in Hastinapur for some reason the Trigun sisters were getting very restless. Rajeshwari and Tamasvini entered Satyamurti's room and saw her pacing back and forth.

"Jyeshtha ?" They approached her.

"Good thing you both came. My heart is getting very restless." Satyamurti said.

"I too am feeling anxious for some reason." Rajeshwari said.

"My heart is getting depressed Jyeshtha. Something in not right." Tamasvini said.

"Hey Mata Laxmi, please take care of everything." Rajeshwari prayed.

"I am going to the temple of Mahadev." Tamasvini said and left.

"I too shall pray to Narayan." Satyamurti said.

The reason for their restlessness was valid as in Varnavart, the Pandavas found out that the food voice poisoned as the rat sent by Vidur consumed it and died.

"The food was poisoned !" Kunti said.

"Why would it be ?" Nakul asked.

"Surely this is the plan of Duryodhan and Gandhar Raj, after all Purochan is their trusty man." Arjun said.

"I will not leave that Purochan !" Bheem exclaimed.

The Pandavas along with Kunti got up and went towards the door but as Yudhishthir opened the door, they were shocked seeing that everything was caught on fire.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

REAL STORY OF LAKSHAGRIHA -

It is said that the Pandavas stayed one year in Lakshagriha. Vidur had also sent a miner who created a tunnel for them in less than 6 months.

After his work was done the miner informed it to the Pandavas. And the best part is that Bheem and Purochan both conspired to kill each other.

Purochan always waited to set the palace on fire when everyone would fall asleep but Bheem would stay awake all night, not giving Purochan the chance to do so.

It was planned to burn Lakshagriha on Amavasya night, the same night when the poisoned food incident happened and the rat died.

The Pandavas were sleeping and Purochan assumed them to be dead. To celebrate, he started drinking and got intoxicated.

Seeing the opportunity, the Pandavas themselves set fire to the palace and escaped through the tunnel.

An innocent Nishada woman and her five sons, who came for a feast there with Purochan perished but some texts say that the woman and her sons were Purochan's wife and children.