BREAKDOWN

Arjun was going towards his room when he was stopped by the Kauravas.

"Where are you going Arjun ?" Duryodhan asked.

"Leave me alone Bhrata." Arjun said.

"Not today. It's your birthday, let's celebrate." Duryodhan said.

"I want to be alone." Arjun said.

"Is it his birthday or is it Maharaj Pandu's death anniversary ?" Dushashan asked.

"Both." Duryodhan laughed.

Arjun tried to walk away from the other side but was stopped by Dushashan.

"Don't leave so soon Bhrata." He said.

"Leave me alone please." Arjun said.

On the other side Trigun were preparing special meal for today when Tamasvini realised there is a mind that is getting extremely depressed. She went outside where that energy led her.

There she saw that the depressed energy was coming from Arjun as Kauravas kept cussing him out.

"What should we gift you Bhrata ?" Dushashan asked.

"He got his gift on his 14th birthday." Duryodhan said.

"Just for today leave me alone..." Arjun said.

"Arya !" Tamasvini called coming towards him. Arjun looked at her.

"I want to talk with you, alone." Tamasvini said glaring at Kauravas.

Arjun smiled at her hopefully, finally he will be away from this mess. Tamasvini held his hand and walked towards their room. Reaching there she locked the door.

"Foolish shameless folks they are, why didn't you say anything to them ?" She asked.

"I don't want any drama today." He said lowering his gaze.

Tamasvini shook her head as smile appeared on Arjun's face.

"Thank you." He said.

"What ?" She frowned.

"Thank you for keeping my word and perfectly doing the pooja." Arjun said. She smiled.

"It's nothing." Tamasvini said sitting on the bed.

Arjun came and knelt down in front of her holding her hand.

"It's not nothing. It means a lot. You came out of your comfort zone for me, it means a lot Tamasvini." He said with teared eyes.

"I came out of my comfort zone, but when will you ?" She asked

"What do you mean ?" He asked.

"I have been observing you the entire day. It's your birthday yet you are so sad. I understand it's because you lost you father. The Kauravas are cussing you out yet you are enduring." Tamasvini said.