WEDDING NIGHT

Satyamurti took Yudhishthir to her room, which had the aura of purity radiating everywhere. He sat down on the bed, whereas she brought some water for him.

"You must be tired Arya." Satyamurti said.

As the the word 'Arya' left from her mouth, Yudhishthir blushed. Never thought this would have such effect on him.

"Have some water." She said giving him the the glass.

Yudhishthir took it and then held her hand making her sit down.

"You too must be tired." Yudhishthir said offering her the water.

"How can I have it before you ?" She asked.

"How can I not perform my duties as a husband ?" Yudhishthir smiled.

He made her take a sip of the water and after that he too drank it. Both looked at each other and smiled.

On the other side, Rajeshwari held the hand of Bheem as she took him to her room.

"So much light you have." Bheem said looking at her illuminated room.

"I like it this way, Arya." Rajeshwari said.

She went and sat down at the dressing table about to remove her jewelry but before she could Bheem sprinted towards her.

"Allow me." He said, wanting to remove her jewelry.

"Fine then." Rajeshwari smiled.

One by one Bheem took out her jewelry starting from the necklaces and earrings, as his hands brushed against her skin, Rajeshwari would get the feeling of eternal bliss.

Bheem now saw her up close, he realised she was so much more gorgeous and beautiful.

Rajeshwari turned around and looked at him, she kissed his cheek and Bheem's eyes widened at that.

"Good night." She said going to bed.

"Oh lord." Bheem blushed.

Elsewhere Tamasvini and Arjun were going towards her room when they were met by Satyabhama and Krishna.

"Look at the newly weds." Satyabhama said.

"Looking so good together." Krishna said.

"Tamasvini love him like you loved Dinkar." Satyabhama said, Arjun's face fell.

"I doubt whether it will be the same." Tamasvini chuckled. Arjun looked at her with disbelief.

"Let's go priye." Krishna said and left with Satyabhama.

Suddenly Arjun grabbed Tamasvini's wrist and she looked at him confused as he hurriedly took her to the room.

He locked the door and pinned her on the wall, she raised her eyebrow at him.

"Kumar I thought you said in room we'll be like acquaintances but if you are so overcome by passion then at least wait till Garbha-daan sanskar." Tamasvini said.

"Shut up ! I am not overcome by passion." Arjun said.

"Then what do I make out of this ?" Tamasvini said pointing at their position.

"Oh sorry." Arjun said backing away.

"What was the reason behind this behaviour ?" Tamasvini asked frowning.

"Who is Dinkar ? That you love so dearly ?" Arjun asked.

Tamasvini looked at him and chuckled. Arjun shook his head.

"This is not funny." Arjun said.

"I find it funny." Tamasvini retorted.

Arjun held her shoulders and looked at her dead in the eyes. Anyone else would have been scared but his attempts to intimidate her were failing as she still had a smile on her face.

"Who was Dinkar ?" Arjun asked in all seriousness.

"Dinkar was Nand Baba's bull." Tamasvini said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Damn !

ACHYUTAM KESHAVAM SATYABHAMADHAVAM !

Bechara Arjun 2 din se thik se soya nahi hoga Dinkar ke karan.