SEASHORE

Nabhraj and Biraj both reached the archery grounds and heard someone already hitting the targets.

"I thought the training wouldn't have started now." Biraj said.

"Since when did time constrain him from practicing archery ?" Nabhraj said.

Both looked at the young warrior with curly hair and dark complexion, just like his father. The favourite disciple of Shri Krishna, Abhimanyu.

The son of Subhadra turned around and looked at the twins with a smirk on his face.

"You both are late." Abhimanyu said.

"Actually we are on time." Biraj said.

"You are early as usual, anuj." Nabhraj said.

"Being early gives me more time to practice Bhrata." Abhimanyu said.

"You already were born with the knowledge of Chakravyuh. Already acing archery, mace and sword fighting. Who do you want to be better than that you're working so hard ?" Biraj asked.

"One can never practice too much Bhrata Biraj. I only aim to be better than myself." Abhimanyu said.

"You indeed have inherited the warrior spirit of our valiant father." Nabhraj said.

"Let's practice." Biraj said.

The three princes raised their bows, summoned arrows and started shooting targets efficiently. On the other side the daughters of Uddhav were taking a stroll in the royal garden.

Suddenly Satyakant and Shalin came there after finishing their training. Seeing them Aradhna smiled, the son of Satyamurti too was in joy seeing her.

"Kumari Aradhna, care to take a stroll with me ?" He offered.

"Certainly." Aradhna smiled.

Both of them walked away together to find a silent place. Vasundhara and Aryamani looked at them confused.

"Is there something between Jiji and Rajkumar Satyakant ?" Vasundhara asked.

"There is." Garima said.

"Since how long ?" Aryamani asked.

"Last monsoon." Shalin said.

"Shalin, why don't we see where they are going ?" Garima asked.

"You spoke my mind." Shalin smiled.

"Vasundhara and Aryamani, go to your room, we'll be back soon." Garima said.

Both the best friends quickly went behind Satyakant and Aradhna. They followed them sneakingly, and reached the sea shore. Garima and Shalin looked at the love birds from behind the tree.

"Mamashree Krishna knows about our relationship Aradhna." Satyakant said.

"He does ?" She asked.

"Yes. I think we should tell everybody now. It would seem wrong if they come to know from somebody else." Satyakant said.

"Not now, I don't know if I am ready." Aradhna said.

"But for how long can we keep our love a secret ?" Satyakant asked.

"Till spring festival. After that we will tell everyone." Aradhna said.

"As you say dear." Satyakant smiled.

As they walked, she held on to his arms and rest her head on his shoulders. He also had a smile plastered on his face, for his love was with him at the moment.

From behind the tree Garima and Shalin were giggling seeing Satyakant and Aradhna.

"Let's go ahead." Garima said.

But as she stepped forward, she got pricked by a sharp edged stone.

"Aah !" She winced.

Satyakant and Aradhna frowned, but by the time they could turn around and see who screamed, Shalin picked her up from hid behind a tree.

"You have something against footwear ?" Shalin said.

"I got too excited and forgot to wear them." Garima said.

"Jyesht could've seen us." Shalin said.

"Sorry now." Garima said.

She sat down and winced in pain, Shalin bent down in front of her and inspected her foot. He saw that the stone had pierced it.

"Let me remove it." He said.

"No it will hurt." Garima denied.

"It will hurt more if I don't. Do one thing, close your eyes and I will remove it." Shalin said.

"Okay." Garima nodded.

She closed her eyes as he grabbed her foot, and within a second pulled the stone out of her foot.

"Aah god !" Garima winced hugging him. Shalin smiled patting her back.

"One clumsy being you are indeed." Shalin chuckled.

Listening that Garima broke the hug and hits his shoulder, seeing her angry pouty face Shalin laughed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Yesterday was wild y'all ! I was called Ved Vyas by two users and I was also bashed by some Karn Andhbhakts for writing Bharatvarsh.....like I had nothing to do with the situation yet I was tagged and bashed by some.

And now you would be thinking if I am alright.....let me tell you one thing.

I was bashed....

But I keep cruising 😌
Can't stop, won't stop writing
Because I got my sailors by my side ❤️
Saying what I'm doing is right 😘

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play 😒
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate 😑
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake 😏
I shake it off, I shake it off ! 😎

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ! NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL !

I IGNORED THEM MORE THAN ARJUN IGNORED KARN TILL DYUT ! I IGNORED THEM MORE THAN KRISHNA IGNORED SHISHUPAL'S 100 CRIMES !