ARCHERY COMPETITIONS

It's the next day and today the archery competitions are being held. Nabhraj and Abhimnayu were getting their bow and arrows ready in weaponry when Vrishasen comes to them.

"Well, well preparing for the competition ?" Vrishasen asked.

"Marvellous deduction." Nabhraj said sarcastically not even looking at him.

"I suggest you to also prepare, Rajkumar. For you are against Bhrata Nabhraj." Abhimanyu said.

"I don't need to prepare kid. I have inherited my father's skills of archery." Vrishasen said.

"And I have inherited my father's skills of archery. Let's see who dominates today." Nabhraj said and left with Abhimanyu.

They went into the arena and saw that people were still coming. From the other side Biraj approached them, he was also carrying his bow and quiver of arrows.

"Who are you both against ?" Biraj asked.

"I am against Vrishasen." Nabhraj said.

"And I am against Dron-putra Ashwathama." Abhimanyu said.

"Who are you against Biraj ?" Nabhraj asked.

"I am against the prince of Panchal, Dhrishtadyumn." Biraj said.

"I heard that he is a terrific archer." Abhimanyu said.

"I know, it's going to be fun to compete." Biraj said.

"Why do you both have such great and revered archers to compete with and I have Vrishasen ?" Nabhraj frowned.

"I understand Bhrata." Biraj chuckled remembering Durmasen.

Suddenly Krishna came to them, they all touched his lotus feet seeking blessings.

"So are you three ready for today's archery competition ?" Krishna asked.

"Yes Mamashree." The three nodded.

"Putro, father's victory gives teaching to the children. And children's victory gives glory to the father. Today you have to live up to your father's name. The sons of Arjun should dominate the ones he has dominated." Krishna said.

"As you say Mamashree." The three boys nodded.

"May you remain undefeated like your father !" Krishna blessed.

He smiled at the sons of Arjun and then left to look whether the arrangements for competitions.

"What type of archery matches will be there ?" Abhimanyu asked.

"I have no idea. Biraj do you know ?" Nabhraj asked.

But got no response from Biraj as he was busy looking at Aryamani who just arrived with her sisters. Nabhraj noticed it and smirked.

He came in front of Biraj bringing him to his senses.

"Looks like Biraj has a different target today." Nabhraj said.

"So what ?" Biraj said.

Nabhraj raised his brows and then started chuckling, Biraj also shook his head.

"What target ?" Abhimanyu asked

"We will tell you when you're older." Biraj said patting his head.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

ITS OK ABHIMANYU (vedvaani ), TUMHARA BHI TARGET AAYEGA OR AAYEGI.

RIGHT UTTARA (Ananya166) ?

-------

Pichle chapter mei maine fanfic ka ek sawal pucha.....bhai sahab sab ke sabko Karn se jo dikkat hai yaha !
🤣🤣🤣

Yeh dekh ke man prafullit ho gaya mera 😂😂