WEDDING

It's day when the wedding is about to take place. Three podiums have been put together, highly elaborate and beautifully decorated.

Yudhishthir, Bheem and Arjun were standing in their designated podiums, waiting for their brides to come.

The eldest Pandav, kept thinking about their future together, he kept wondering how beautiful their bond will be.

The son of Vayu, was getting impatient by each passing moment. He wondered why were they taking so long to come.

The best among men, was the only one present at the podium not excited. He wondered whether Tamasvini was still in love with that Dinkar, as Krishna said.

Soon the brides came, all of them dressed in different shades of red. Satyamurti dressed in cherry red, sweet and simple like her nature.

Rajeshwari was dressed in fiery red, which complimented her fierce beauty. Tamasvini was dressed in blood red, which showed her love for dark and dreadful things.

The grooms looked at their wives astonished. Yudhishthir smiled looking at Satyamurti and her heavenly and pure beauty. Bheem blushed seeing the fierce beauty of Rajeshwari, while Arjun was speechless after seeing the irresistible beauty of Tamasvini.

Satyamurti kept looking down, not having the strength to look at Yudhishthir for she feared her face will become super red.

Contrary to her, Rajeshwari looked at Bheem straight in the eyes with a smile, making him finally blush. He looked down, and she chuckled.

Tamasvini looked at Arjun who had became speechless after seeing her. Her lips curled into a smirk, after all who can resist the beauty of Tamas.

The dasis gathered around the couples, with flower garland in their tray. The grooms and brides pick them up.

Firstly Satyamurti puts the flower garland on Yudhishthir as she finally looks at him. He smiles as he also puts the Varmala on her.

Then Rajeshwari picks up the Varmala and looks at Bheem standing extremely tall, she gets on her tiptoes but he was still too tall.

"Bend down." She said smiling.

"Yes my darling." Bheem chuckled bending.

Rajeshwari puts Varmala on Bheem and then he puts Varmala on her. They both look at each other as a tint of blush appears in both their cheeks.

Lastly Tamasvini picks up the Varmala and looks at Arjun. She gets on her tiptoes and puts the flower garland around him.

But when he was about put the garland on her, Tamasvini was picked up by Krishna and Balram. Everyone laughed.

"You cannot marry our little sister so easily." Balram said.

"Come on, put the Varmala now." Krishna said.

Arjun smiled as he looks at Tamasvini who was chuckling, he never saw her look so happy. He holds the Varmala up and swiftly tosses it and the Varmala falls right on her neck.

"Oh Mahadev." Tamasvini laughed, Arjun felt really good too.

He went towards Krishna and Balram and extends her hands. She holds his shoulders as he holds her waist, bringing her down.

Krishna and Balram look at each other and smile, their plan to lighten Arjun and Tamasvini's mood worked well.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

KRISHNA AUR BALRAM !

Karte bade bade jo kaam
Jag mei bahut bade do naam
Krishna aur Balram !

*Gets Nostalgic*

-----

*Dinkar exists*

Tamasvini - Yahi pe kahi hai, mere man ka chor....

Arjun - Nazar padi toh, bahiya du marod !

----

The beauty of Tamasvini is irresistible, because she is Tamas Guna and who doesn't want to rest and sleep ?

Just ask us students how irresistible it is....