SHALIN VS LAXMAN KUMAR

The royalty sits in the Pavilion, the princesses who wanted to sit with Nabhraj retreat after seeing Vasundhara with him. Nabhraj smiles as now he will be at peace as he sits beside Abhimanyu with Vasundhara beside to himself.

"I heard that the sons of Tatshree Duryodhan and Dushashan are here." Abhimanyu said.

"They are. They will be against Bhrata Shalin and Biraj." Nabhraj said.

"Interesting." Abhimanyu said.

Soon Krishna and Balram stand up and come forward, as people hail their Dwarikadheesh and Yadav-shresht.

"Today in this Malyudh we have several competitors from various kingdoms of Bharatvarsh, who have come here to show their valor." Krishna said.

"The rules of the Malyudh are simple. 3 rounds will be there. The one who falls loses. No spilling of blood, it's just a friendly competition." Balram said.

"Now the contenders of the first match will come." Krishna announced.

"For the first match we have Laxman Kumar, prince of Hastinapur, the son of the valiant Duryodhan and the noble Bhanumati." Balram said.

Laxman Kumar came to the ring, sporting his muscles as the people cheered.

"Laxman Kumar will fight against the son of Yuvrani Rajeshwari and Vrikoder Bheem, the one who doesn't defeats the enemy but destroys him. Rajkumar Shalin !" Krishna said.

Shalin came to the ring as the people cheered even more for him. He smirked at Laxman Kumar, who scoffed seeing him.

"Let the match begin !" Balram announced.

Both the contenders ran and lunged at eachother. Shalin quickly took Laxman Kumar in a choke hold.

Laxman Kumar struggled to get out of it but before he could, Shalin spins and let's go of him as he falls down on the ground

"Round 1 has been won by Shalin." Balram announced happily.

"WAY TO GO SHALIN !" Garima cheered from pavilion.

"GREAT MOVE BHRATA !" Abhimanyu also cheered.

"Begin the second round." Krishna said.

Laxman Kumar gets up and wipes the dust of his clothes as he angrily looks Shalin. Both the opponents again lunge at each other.

This time Laxman Kumar crouches in front of Shalin, grabs his waist and stands up lifting his opponent up and then he drops Shalin behind the back.

"Round 2 is won by Laxman Kumar." Balram said.

"ITS OK SHALIN YOU CAN DEFEAT HIM !" Garima said.

"YOU CAN DO IT BHRATA !" Nabhraj said

Shalin gets up glares as Laxman Kumar smirks at him.

"Let the last round begin !" Krishna proclaimed.

Laxman Kumar again runs towards him to lunge but this Shalin picks him up swiftly and throws him down. He winces in pain, but couldn't make out how fast he was defeated.

"Round 3 is won by Shalin !" Balram said.

"And that's 2 out of 3 ! Shalin wins this match !" Krishna proclaimed.

"WELL DONE SHALIN !" Garima cheered happily. Shalin looks at her and smiles.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

SECOND MATCH HAI DURMASEN VS BIRAJ !

By the way have you seen this picture ?

You know what scene it depicts ?

"Attired in excellent robes and adorned with celestial ornaments, they sat on a golden dais, decked with numerous gems, and covered over with carpets of diverse texture and hue. And I beheld Kesava's feet resting upon Arjuna's lap while those of the high-souled Arjuna rested upon the laps of Krishna and Satyabhama"

SO SWEET ! CHILLING LIKE US KALYUGI MANUSHYA !