INCREASED RESPECT

The entire palace was bustling, since tomorrow was the wedding of their princesses. Arjun's mind was also bustling with questions.

Ever since last night, he was thinking about Tamasvini's answer. He kept wondering how for upholding Dharma killing one's own family be the right thing.

He decided to ask Tamasvini herself, and he searched the entire palace and found her in the temple of Mahadev offering her prayers.

'Mahadev, I don't want my married life to be chaotic. Yes. I, who looks for chaos in everything, want peace in my marriage.' Tamasvini prayed internally.

She bowed one last time and then turned around and saw Arjun looking at her. Both looked at each other in awkward silence.

Tamasvini was about to leave when Arjun held her cold wrist gently, stopping her.

"You shouldn't touch me before marriage." She said backing her hand.

"Oh, my sincere apologies. But a question is plaguing my mind." Arjun said.

"What ?" Tamasvini asked.

"Yesterday, you said you would pick weapons against your own family if it was for upholding the Dharma, but how can it be the right thing to do ?" Arjun asked.

"It's a basic knowledge of Dharma." She said.

"Can you give this knowledge to me ? Please ?" He requested.

"You want me to teach you ?" Tamasvini asked.

He nodded, at that moment she didn't see any distaste in his gaze but a determination to learn.

"Oh Alright. Let's sit." Tamasvini said.

Both of them sat down on the steps of the temple.

"Bhrata Krishna says that your dharma is your true duty which should be followed by you, which should be protected by you. And in this process even if you have to stand against your own family and friends, it will be hard but not wrong. You must vanquish the unrighteous for the greater good." Tamasvini said.

"I didn't quite understand." Arjun said.

"Maybe Bhrata Krishna himself can explain it to you in detail one day." Tamasvini said.

She stood up, and so did Arjun. Last time, when they met at the temple, he has distaste for her, and now his eyes had gratitude.

"Now, I'll take your leave." Tamasvini said.

"Certainly. And thank you for giving me your time." Arjun said.

"It was my pleasure." Tamasvini said and left.

'Never knew he could be such a gentleman.' Tamasvini thought.

'Never knew she was so intellectual. Maybe she is more than she shows.' Arjun thought on the other side.

"Of course she is more than she shows." Krishna said coming towards him.

"Madhav ?" Arjun looked at him.

"Tamasvini is so much more than she shows, sometimes I think only me and Dinkar can understand her." Krishna said.

Listening to that name, Arjun clenched his fists.

"Pranipat Madhav." Arjun said and left.

"Uff...my sweet, innocent, gullible Parth." Krishna chuckled.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

This....this humility is one of the major reasons why I love Arjun.

Throughout the tale you will see that Arjun never lost his humility and humbleness. This quality made him everyone's favourite (beside Kauravas of course)

Even Krishna tried to break his humility by calling him 'Murkh' and 'Tumhe Dharm ka gyan nahi hai' type of stuff, this has happened 3-4 times in the Mahabharat.

(This is something you can see in BR Chopra version, where Krishna constantly keeps making fun of Arjun.)

But still Arjun never lost his calmness, instead he used to come at Krishna and say - 'toh gyaan de dijiye Madhav'

His humbleness, his humility, his determination to learn are attributes I truly admire. I guess that's why he was the Narottam.

Unlike lord Karn, jinki height se bada unka ego tha jo chhoti se chhoti baat pe hurt ho jata tha.

Both were brothers, both were archers yet so different, polar opposites I may say.