SOMETHING DIFFERENT

Tamasvini and Arjun were on their way to the dining hall when they were stopped by the Kauravas, Arjun sighed and Tamasvini raised her eyebrows at him.

"Happy Birthday once again Arjun and condolences on Maharaj Pandu's death anniversary." Duryodhan said.

Suddenly Tamasvini summoned an energy ball in her hand. The Kauravas backed away seeing it, as Arjun looked at her nervously as to what she is about to do.

"If anyone of you talks to my Arya one more time today then I swear to Mahadev I will mind control you all into seeing such hallucinations that each one of you will be having nightmares for the rest of your lives." Tamasvini warned.

The Kauravas looked at her scared and quickly went away. Arjun looked at her, not knowing what to say as she made the energy ball disappear.

"Let's go." She smiled. He nodded and both left for dining hall.

As they walked their, a small smile appeared on his face as to how easily she scared the Kauravas away. This small smile turned into a chuckle as he remembered their scared face.

Tamasvini looked at him and smiled as he finally chuckled on his birthday. He looked at her and smiled.

"I never expected that." He chuckled.

"I like to be unpredictable." She said.

"But can you really mind control people and make them hallucinate ?" Arjun asked.

"I can." Tamasvini said.

"What else can you do ?" Arjun asked.

"It will take way to long for me to list the things but I can pretty much do everything." She said.

"Even though you're the youngest, you still are more powerful and skillful amongst your sisters." Arjun said.

"Says Maharathi Arjun, the youngest son of Rajmata Kunti." Tamasvini said. He chuckled.

Reaching the dining hall, they were seen by the Pandavas and Kunti, a smile appeared on their faces seeing Arjun happy on his birthday after so many years.

While Satyamurti and Rajeshwari smiled seeing Tamasvini finally being comfortable with Arjun and not bickering and fighting.

-- NIGHT TIME --

Arjun had gone to practice his nightime archery and Tamasvini was in their room, lying down on the bed.

'Today there was something different about Kumar Arjun. I saw a side of him that was vulnerable, a side that is filled with humility, love and compassion.' Tamasvini thought.

She turned towards the side and saw the side where Arjun used to sleep and a smile appeared on her face.

'Maybe I misjudged him.' She thought closing her eyes. Sleep soon took over her.

Soon Arjun came and saw Tamasvini in deep sleep. He smiled and sat down next to her, watching her peaceful sleeping form.

'There was something different about you today Tamasvini, you were not the cold and belligerent girl as I had known you. Today I got to experience a new side of you, warm and compassionate.' Arjun thought.

Soon his hand started caressing her hair involuntarily as he kept smiling.

'You are not so bad as I had thought. Maybe the circumstances were not in our favor when we got acquainted.' Arjun thought.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Although we think both Tamasvini and Arjun are polar opposites, they have many things in common.

Both are very kind, compassionate to all, thoughtful, devoted to Mahadev and love their siblings.

LATE NIGHT THOUGHT -

Tamasvini is darkness, and Arjun can see well in the dark.....poetic isn't it ?