SPECIAL NIGHT

Everyone has retired to their room, besides Satyamurti. She was making sure all the arrangements done made and whether all the servants and maids have had their food for they were working since morning.

Yudhishthir was waiting for her in the room, and when she didn't came he decided to look for her himself.

He went around everywhere in the palace, and finally found her in the kitchen, serving the servants and the maids.

Yudhishthir smiled seeing the humbleness of his wife, even though she was the queen she was serving the servants. No arrogance, no ego, just humbleness and a determination to serve.

'I must do something for her.' Yudhishthir thought and left.

Finally Satyamurti was done serving the maids and servants, they were extremely grateful to her.

"Maharani you are truly gracious." A servant said.

"Indeed. No queen feeds her servants and maids like you do." A maid said.

"There is no need to thank me. It is a queen's duty is to serve her subjects as a mother. And it is a great joy for mother to serve her children." Satyamurti said smiling.

She then left to her room and found it completely empty. She frowned and wondered where Yudhishthir would be. Suddenly her gaze fell on a note kept on the bed.

Satyamurti picked it up and in Yudhishthir's handwriting it said 'Come to the Royal Garden', she wondered what he is doing.

She decided to check out for herself and went to the royal garden, but no one was there. Suddenly she heard ruffling of leaves, she looked at the trees and smiled thinking Yudhishthir must be behind one of them.

She went near a tree and went around it and found no one. She wondered if Yudhishthir is not there then from where does the ruffling sounds came from.

Suddenly flowers fell on her from above. Satyamurti looked up and saw Yudhishthir sitting on top of a high branch.

"Arya ?" She chuckled as Yudhishthir threw more flowers at her.

"Arya come down." Satyamurti said.

Yudhishthir nodded and carefully came down and took a sigh of relief.

"I swear, Nakul makes climbing on the tree seem really easy." Yudhishthir said.

"Why were you on the tree ?" Satyamurti asked.

"My queen makes everyone feel special so I thought to make her feel special." Yudhishthir smiled.

Satyamurti blushed and looked down as Yudhishthir chuckled pulling her closer.

"I am so grateful to have you for a wife and Indraprasth is so blessed to have a queen like you." Yudhishthir said kissing her forehead.

They both looked at each other, standing so close that they could feel each other's breath. Yudhishthir looked at her body, dazzling in the moon light.

Silence pervaded the atmosphere but their hearts were beating faster and faster as they trued to succumb the passion inside them.

Suddenly Yudhishthir picks her up, and takes her to their room. That night he decided not to resist the passion anymore, she too had decided the same.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

AN AWAITED DHARM-MURTI MOMENT !

Although my favourite queen Yagyaseni Draupadi is not here, I have made Satyamurti have her attributes.

There is an incident of Mahabharat called Draupadi-Satyabhama Samvad.

Here Satyabhama asks Draupadi as to how all the Pandavas love and respect her so much and even listen to all her commands. She asks what Maya Yagyaseni uses to keep her 5 husbands in control.

Satyabhama says that she cannot keep her one husband in control and Draupadi on the other hand keeps all 5 of her husbands in control.

And Draupadi replies that they follow all her commands because they have seen her work as a queen.

So the entire samvad is about how great queen Draupadi was.

It is said she knew names of all the maids and servants in the palace. (There would be thousands to lakhs workers in the palace and she knew everyone's names....)

It is said that she always made sure all the maids and servants had their food and only then she would eat.

In this Samvad it is said that the Pandavas never made any decision be it about politics, laws, economics, without discussing it first with Draupadi.

So reading this Samvad will make you understand why Krishna chose Draupadi to be the Samragyi of Aryavart.

And people have misconception about her being always angry and arrogant which is also false.

In the real epic, Draupadi's character is very compassionate, kind, generous and caring. The only time she gets angry is during Dyut sabha.

And in exile part whenever Yudhishthir seems to be a little unsure about war Draupadi gives him the knowledge of Karm and Dharm.

A little knowledge from Gita about Karm is given by Draupadi to Yudhishthir. This shows how intelligent she was.