COUSINS GATHERED

Krishna was in his room, peacefully sleeping when a stone was throne from the balcony. He got up and went there and saw Rajeshwari and Balram gesturing him to come down.

He sneakingly went down to where Balram and Rajeshwari were waiting for him.

"I am hungry." Rajeshwari said.

"It's midnight meal time." Balram said.

A smile appeared on Krishna's face.

"Then you bring Satyamurti Jiji and I'll bring Tamasvini." Krishna said.

"Can you bring Kumar Bheem...I-I mean the Pandavas." Rajeshwari said.

"Sure." Krishna chuckled.

Balram and Rajeshwari went to Satyamurti while Krishna went to get the Pandavas.

He knocked on their door and it was opened by Yudhishthir, as the rest of the Pandavas stood behind him alertly, they dropped their guards seeing him.

"Krishna ? Is everything alright ?" Yudhishthir asked.

"Yes Jyesht. We siblings are about to have a midnight meal, thought why not invite our cousins ?" Krishna said.

"But it's getting late." Yudhishthir said.

"Your soon to be wives will also be there." Krishna said.

"Then we shall go." Bheem said.

"I'm sleepy." Arjun said, not interested.

"Come on Nidrajeet, don't be a spoil sport." Krishna said.

Arjun frowned as to how Krishna knew he was Nidrajeet.

"Alright Madhav." Arjun agreed.

"Then let's go." Sehdev said.

"It will be fun." Nakul said.

"Follow me." Krishna smiled.

They followed him to where he took them, suddenly he stopped in front of Tamasvini's room.

"Give me a moment and I shall bring her." Krishna said.

"Sure." Yudhishthir said.

Krishna took a deep breath and went inside the dark room. The Pandavas kept waiting for him for a long while.

"What's taking him so long ?" Nakul asked.

"I'm here, sorry for the delay." Krishna said coming out with Tamasvini on his shoulders, still asleep.

"Takes so long to figure the way in the dark room." Krishna said.

"It's alright let's go." Bheem said.

Krishna lead their way and Arjun's eyes were fixed on Tamasvini's sleeping form, he was trying to control his laughter.

When they finally reached the kitchen, they saw Satyamurti cooking and Rajeshwari and Balram waiting.

Bheem quick sprinted his way towards Rajeshwari and sat beside her. She smiled seeing him, Balram cleared his throat and both of them moved a little further from each other.

Arjun took his seat and Krishna purposefully places Tamasvini beside him and he himself sits beside her. The rest of the Pandavas also take their seats.

"Tamasvini wake up." Krishna nudged. But she didn't budge.

"Deep sleep ?" Arjun asked.

"It will be broken by one name." Krishna smiled.

"Whose name ?" Arjun asked.

Krishna smirked and leaned closer to Tamasvini.

"Dinkar." Krishna whispered, Arjun frowned hearing it as smile appeared on Tamasvini's face.

"Dinkar." Krishna once again whispered, which made her giggle, looking at that Arjun diverted his gaze.

Soon she woke up and saw all the Pandavas and her siblings gathered around as Satyamurti cooked.

"Midnight meal ?" She asked.

"Yes, and good thing you woke up." Balram said.

"Yes today we're having it with your soon to be husbands and our cousins." Krishna said.

"It will be Marvelous." She said.

Tamasvini looked at her other side and saw she was sitting beside Arjun, who too looked at her with a frown, almost seemed to be glaring at her.

"I spoke too soon." Tamasvini muttered turning her gaze.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Tamasvini I can't...'I spoke too soon' Girl take a chill pill ! He's your soon to be husband not a brinjal that you're roasting so hard !

-----------

*Bathing Krishna*

What it looks like -

What it feels like -

Two words - Transcendental delight