BIRAJ VS DURMASEN

Ashamed at his defeat Laxman Kumar leaves while Shalin proudly walks out of the pavilion.

"Jiji who is going to be next ?" Aryamani asked.

"I suppose it will be Rajkumar Biraj." Garima said.

"Great." Aryamani smiled, excited to see Biraj in the ring.

Outside the pavilion, Laxman Kumar sees Durmasen, he angrily walks up to him and tightly holds his shoulders making Durmasen look at him.

"I have lost this match but you have to win it at any cost !" Laxman Kumar said.

"O-okay Bhrata." Durmasen muttered scared.

"Relax Mitra." Vrishasen said coming towards him.

"What relax ?! The reason why we came here will fail and then I won't be able to face my father !" Laxman Kumar grunted.

"Durmasen will do good, don't worry." Vrishasen said.

"He doesn't has to do good ! He has to win !" Laxman Kumar exclaimed.

Inside the pavilion all were praising Shalin's spectacular wrestling moves. Krishna and Balram again came forward to announce the second match.

"The second match will start now !" Krishna said.

"For this match we have the second prince of Hastinapur, the son of Dushashan, Durmasen." Balram said.

Durmasen entered the pavillion with full confidence that he will win this match for its not against Shalin.

"Durmasen will fight against the youngest son of Rajkumari Tamasvini ! Undefeated son of an undefeated Father, Biraj !" Krishna announced.

The people cheered as Biraj came to the ring. Durmasen was suprised seeing his muscular body like that of a grown lion, he hadn't noticed this before.

Aryamani looked at Biraj astonished, with that body looked like he would just crush Durmasen like an ant

"The rules are same ! Let the first round begin !" Balram proclaimed.

Durmasen quickly lunged at Biraj bending forward and grabbing his waist. But no matter how hard he tried he couldn't lift him up.

Biraj smirked as he grabbed Durmasen's waist and threw him aside.

"Round 1 is won by Biraj !" Balram proclaimed.

"WAY TO GO BROTHER !" Nabhraj cheered. Vasundhara looked at him chuckled at his excitement.

Biraj smiled at him and then looked at Aryamani whose face had a smile plastered on it because of excitement. His smile turned into a grin seeing her.

"Let the second round begin !" Krishna said.

"Not bad Durmasen, come again." Biraj said.

Durmasen grunted at him, closed his fists and raised his hand. He lunges at Biraj to punch him but the son of Tamasvini grabs his hand and spins him, throwing him on the ground once again.

"Round 2 won by Biraj again !" Balram proclaimed.

"WELL DONE !" Satyakant and Abhimanyu cheered.

"Let the last round begin !" Krishna said.

Durmasen grunts as he lost twice and it was evident that Biraj has won. He got worried as to now Laxman Kumar might kill him.

"Come Durmasen. Try one last." Biraj said.

"Shut up you son of that impure woman !" Durmasen said.

At that Biraj angrily snapped his head at him.

Durmasen stood up and with full force, wanting to win at least once, he again lunges at Biraj but this time the son of Tamasvini grabs him by his neck

"If it wasn't for Laxmana, I would have ended you right now." Biraj said in a deadly tone as Durmasen gasped for air.

Biraj picks Durmasen up by his neck and single handedly throws him to the wall, Durmasen winces as he gives up.

"Round 3 also won by Biraj !" Balram said.

"And that's 3 out 3 ! Biraj wins the match again and remains undefeated today also !" Krishna said.

"Amazing ! Well played !" Aryamani cheered. Biraj looked at her and all his anger vanished seeing her as he smiled.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Durmasen - Shut up you son of that impure woman !

Me - Abey Nalle ! Ek chamaat marega woh, sidha Yamraj ke bael par miloge latke huye !

It's so ironic that Biraj is more like Arjun but has inherited the anger of Tamasvini. And Nabhraj is more like Tamasvini yet has inherited the calmness of Arjun.

Btw, legend has it that Durmasen is still running away from Laxman Kumar ever since losing the match.
😂😂