EXILE

Even by orders of Trigun, Duryodhan was not ready to free the Pandavas. Thus a proposal was made, as the son of Gandhari has won the Dyut he will keep the entire weath for 13 years.

And to have played the unrighteous game, Yudhishthir will go through 12 years of exile in forest and 1 year of Agyatvas.

Duryodhan had put forward a condition that if he found and recognised him in the 13th year of Agyatvas, then he will again have to go through 12 years of exile and 1 year of Agyatvas.

Yudhishthir accepted the proposal and the Pandavas out of love and respect decided to accompany their elder brother.

"Maharaj Dhritrashtra, this sabha today has taken everything from us by adharm. Soon we will take what is rightfully ours by the power of dharm." Yudhishthir said.

"Listen my oath well everyone. I will kill all the 100 sons of Dhritrashtra that participated in the unrighteous today. And I will provide such deaths to Duryodhan and Dushashan that the entire earth will tremble." Bheem said.

"And all those who knew the treachery we would be subjected to, and yet remained quiet today shall forever be silenced by my arrows. Especially you Karn ! You have spoken enough today ! Your words will be your doom !" Arjun said.

"Today we were subjected to the gravest treachery by our own family. Everyone will pay for it by their own lives. The mother of all wars shall take place." Nakul said.

"And the one who was behind all of this, Gandhar-raj Shakuni ! Mark my words that you will be slain by me in the battlefield." Sehdev said.

The Pandavas the left the sabha and went to Indraprasth. They told what treachery had taken place in Hastinapur. All were shocked and saddened listening to it.

The women wanted to accompany their husbands to the forest but they denied for the sake of children and their upbringing.

Thus Devika went back to Sivi with Yaudheya, Hidimba with Ghatotkach went back to her Rakshasas clan, Vijaya and Karenumati also went back to Madra and Chedi respectively. While Subhadra took Satyakant, Shalin, Nabhraj and Biraj to Dwarika.

The Pandavas also went to the forest for their exile. Yudhishthir started serving Rishi and Brahmins for punya, Bheem went to worship Lord Hanuman and learn some war tactics from him.

Arjun went on to perform the most difficult austerities to please Mahadev and obtain Pashupatastra. Nakul and Sehdev also performed penance to their fathers Ashvini Kumaras for the divine knowledge of medicine and horses.

On the other side, Subhadra gives birth to Arjun's son in Dwarika, Abhimanyu. Soon Karenumati gives birth to Nakul's son, Niramitra and Vijay gives birth to the son of Sehdev, Suhotra.

The Trigun-putra Satyakant, Shalin, Nabhraj and Biraj, grew up in the mentorship of Krishna and Balram. They missed their mothers a lot but luckily Subhadra filled their absence with her love and care.

Years go by as all the princes grow up training hard for they have to avenge the humiliation their fathers and Trigun mothers have faced.

In th forest the Pandavas are also driven by the motivation to bring back the Trigun sisters.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

THE ABSENCE OF TRIGUN IS WHAT WILL COMPEL THE PANDAVAS TO WAGE A WAR AGAINST UNRIGHTEOUS !

BUT BY THE TIME THEY GO THROUGH THE EXILE THE SEGMENT OF TRIGUN PUTRAS AND THEIR LOVE INTERESTS WILL START FROM TOMORROW !!