THEIR DEPARTURE

When the blinding lights dimmed all opened their eyes. The Pandavas were shocked seeing the Trigun sisters in godly four armed forms, standing taller than everyone.

Yudhishthir looked at Satyamurti, who looked at the Kauravas with anger and disappointment.

"Dushashan ! How dare you speak to us like that !?" Rajeshwari said.

"This can't be.....YOU ALL ARE FOOLING US !" Duryodhan yelled. Tamasvini angrily looked at him.

She raised her hand, from it such lights fell on Duryodhan's eyes that it blinded him

"I can't see ! I can't see !" Duryodhan panicked.

"Mitra ! Stay calm !" Karn said holding him.

"When you can see the truth yet you don't accept it then you have no use of your eyes." She said.

Everyone in the sabha looked at the sisters with shock and fear.

"Behold everyone, we are the Trigun !" Satyamurti said.

"We are the base of all creation !" Rajeshwari said.

"Today these treacherous men have insulted us, they have insulted creation itself !" Tamasvini said.

"Trigun ! Have mercy !" Dhritrashtra begged.

"Your sons don't deserve mercy Dhritrashtra. But don't worry we won't kill them."  Satyamurti said.

"Their deaths have been decided today by their deeds. And they shall die like that only." Rajeshwari said.

"And until your sons are dead, we trigun will stay at our abode." Tamasvini said.

"No !" Yudhishthir, Bheem and Arjun came forward.

"Satyamurti forgive me please ! Punish me all you want but don't leave me like this !" Yudhishthir said.

"I had already told you that I am above the material quarrels, O dharmraj, I am disappointed but I have no vices against you. I know that you are naive in gambling and were duped to play and for that I forgive you. But I cannot forget our insult." Satyamurti said.

"Rajeshwari, please don't leave. We will punish these Kauravas ! I will kill them right now if you say !" Bheem said.

"Their deaths have been decided by their deeds and I assure you it will you Vrikoder who kills them. And until you do I along with Sattwa and Tamas shall stay at our abode." Rajeshwari said.

"Tamasvini, punish me but don't leave ! Think about Nabhraj and Biraj !" Arjun said.

"O best among men, I like my sisters am omnipresent. I shall watch over our sons. I cannot stay for now, as we three have been subjected to a grave humiliation. But Bhagwaan Vishnu himself has asked us to accompany his avatar of Krishna. And thus we will only leave for a time being." Tamasvini said.

"Maharaj Dhritrashtra ! I order you to free the Pandavas." Rajeshwari said.

"The Pandavas are free !" Dhritrashtra said.

"Give them their weapons with respect !" Tamasvini said.

"Certainly !" Dhritrashtra nodded.

"O King, you have freed the Pandavas with their weapons. Thus I bless Duryodhan with eyesight." Satyamurti said.

She raised her hand and some light entered the eyes of Duryodhan, enabling him to see again. He sighed in relief and then looked at Trigun.

"Now, we shall return to our abode." Satyamurti said.

The Trigun then gazed at their husbands who looked at them with teared eyes.

"O scions of Bharat, don't weep. Our absence will act as your motivation." Rajeshwari said.

"Eliminate the unrighteous, O sons of Pandu and then we will return." Tamasvini said.

The Pandavas nodded, for they knew they cannot stop them from leaving. The Trigun sisters gave them one last smile before leaving.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Many of you won't like Trigun leaving like this, but it is necessary for the plot. We now will focus more the Trigun-putra and their life.

Don't worry the Trigun sisters will return the day Duryodhan dies, that is on the 18th day of war.

And I think it was obvious that the Trigun sisters will leave, if you see the photo on the cover page of the book.

It's basically them controlling the warriors from ABOVE after all.