HIDIMBA'S TRUTH

It's been a prahar since Hidimba was in the refuge of Pandavas. She felt extremely secure with them, more than she felt secure with Hidimb.

Kunti was also so caring and what attracted her the most was Bheem. She had never seen a man with such remarkable strength.

This created doubts in her mind, she had been successful in bringing them close to their Rakshas village but was unsure whether to take them in or not.

They were nice people, gave her care and refuge while she was planning to lure them to their deaths. She knew she shouldn't follow Hidimb's plan, she thought to let them go.

"I can sense smell of cooking. There must be a village near by." Bheem said.

"Look there, I can see fire. There must be a settlement there." Arjun said.

"No !" Hidimba said.

"What happened Pallavi ?" Kunti asked.

"T-that is the village of Rakshasas, we shouldn't go there. Come with me." Hidimba said wanting to let them escape.

"You brought us here with so much hardwork. Then why ask us to leave now ?" Yudhishthir asked.

"She brought us here Jyesht ? I didn't understand." Bheem said.

"She is a Rakshashi Bheem." Yudhishthir said.

Everyone looked at Hidimba with shock while she lowered her gaze nervously.

"You're a rakshashi ?" Bheem asked in disbelief. Few tears fell from Hidimba's eyes.

"Yes, I am Hidimba, the sister of Rakshas-raj Hidimb." She said coming to her real form.

Bheem looked at her with a hint of betrayal in his eyes

Bheem looked at her with a hint of betrayal in his eyes. She quickly wiped her tears.

"My brother had asked me to bring you here." She said.

"We trusted you and you betrayed us." Bheem said.

"Listen, you all should leave. Your lives are in danger here. I shall show you the way out of this forest. Please come." Hidimba said.

"Keep quiet ! We cannot trust you now." Bheem said.

"Please believe me, Hidimb is very powerful. He will definitely kill all of you." She said.

"I don't want to hear anything ! Jyesht just tell my orders." Bheem said.

Hidimba went to Yudhishthir and got on her knees in front of him, joining her hands.

"Please believe me. You all must leave this forest as soon as possible. I shall escort you all." Hidimba said.

"Will Hidimb not punish you then ?" Yudhishthir asked. Hidimba stood up and looked down.

"You don't have to worry for me. I shall endure the punishment. Just come with me now." Hidimba said.

Bheem looked at her, there was not an ounce of deceit in her eyes and voice, they were filled with worry and guilt.

"Don't worry. Since we have come this far, we shall make this forest safe for everyone." Bheem said. Hidimba looked at him.

The Pandavas smiled and looked at Kunti for permission.

"What do you say Mata ?" Arjun asked.

"How can I not believe in the strength of my own sons ? After all it is the duty of princes to free citizens from fear." Kunti smiled.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Hidimba is a Rakshashi, Tamasvini is Tamas Guna....A friendship I am excited to write.