HIDIMBA'S WELCOME

Hidimba stood on the door of palace, with Kunti, Nakul and Sehdev. The Kauravas looked at her, weirdly.

"What is it with the Pandavas marrying such beings ? Arjun married Rajkumari Tamasvini and Bhrata Bheem married a Rakshashi. Are they gathering the dark forces ?" Dushashan asked.

"How did they escape ? I am unable to understand." Duryodhan muttered.

Soon Satyamurti and Tamasvini came with their husbands, dressed in their royal attire, Duryodhan clenched his fists seeing them.

"Pranipat Mata." Satyamurti and Tamasvini greeted Kunti.

"Don't seek my blessings today daughters, for I seek your forgiveness." Kunti said.

She was about to join her hands when Satyamurti stopped her.

"Don't embarrass us like that Mata. Mothers don't seek forgiveness, they give blessings." Satyamurti said.

"Your blessings will be enough for us." Tamasvini said.

Hidimba looked at Tamasvini and her eyes widened in realisation that the woman in front of her was none other than the Guna of Tamas.

"Accept my humble greetings, great one." Hidimba joined her hands.

Tamasvini looked at her and smiled as she came to know that Hidimba was a Rakshashi

"Hidimba, no need to call me 'great one' after all, you are elder to me in age and relation." Tamasvini said holding her hands.

"Wow. Just imagine the future of Hastinapur now. One is a Tamasic being and the other is Tamas Guna herself." Duryodhan said. Hidimba frowned at him.

"Being Tamasic does not mean being unrighteous." Tamasvini said.

Suddenly Bheem came with lowered face, all noticed that he was alone.

"Where is Rajeshwari ?" Kunti asked.

"She....she needs time." Bheem said sadly.

Soon Gandhari came with a aarti plate and stood in front of her.

"Hidimba we cannot consider you Kulvadhu, but we can surely welcome our putravadhu." Gandhari said and Hidimba smiled.

Gandhari did her welcome and let her in the palace, as all were going inside Satyamurti stopped Tamasvini.

"Seems like Rajeshwari is not happy with Hidimba coming." Satyamurti said.

"I too think the same Jyeshtha." Tamasvini said.

"I think we should talk to her." Satyamurti said.

"Definitely. Let's go." Tamasvini said.

Both of them left to Rajeshwari's room and saw her getting ready but there was no smile on her face.

"Rajeshwari, you didn't come to welcome Hidimba." Satyamurti said.

Listening to her name Rajeshwari's breath hitched as she looked at her sisters with a frown.

"I want to do nothing with her." Rajeshwari said.

"You do know that she is the reason why our husbands have returned." Tamasvini said.

"I know and for that I am thankful to her. But she has also married my husband, I am torn in this situation." Rajeshwari said.

"I can understand your situation Rajeshwari. But it is necessary for princes to marry more than once for many reasons." Satyamurti said.

"I know Jyeshtha. Princes have to marry many for alliances, and if Arya Bheem had married Hidimba for that reason then it wouldn't have hurt so much. But we all know that human and Rakshasas don't marry for alliance, only love." Rajeshwari said with pain in her voice.

"Bhrata Bheem loves Hidimba but that doesn't mean he doesn't love you." Tamasvini said.

"Are you on my side or on Hidimba's side ?" Rajeshwari asked.

"I'm on truth's side. I had seen his face when he came outside without you. He looked like a body without a soul." Tamasvini said.

"Rajeshwari, Hidimba has sacrificed a lot for Bheem. She knew she won't be given the status of Kuru-Kulvadhu yet she married him, she knew she can never be queen yet she married him, she knew her son would never be in the line of accession yet she married Bheem." Satyamurti said.

Rajeshwari frowned at that, did Hidimba really sacrificed so much for Bheem, so much for love.

"Listen to my suggestion and just meet her once." Tamasvini said.

"Fine then." Rajeshwari agreed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Interesting CONVO amongst my cousins and I -

Cousin 1 - Eklavya was greatest ! He shot arrows without a thumb !

Cousin 2 - That's nothing ! Karn shot arrows with closed eyes !

Me - You know Arjun didn't even needed a bow to shoot arrows. 😏😏

Both cousins - 😶😶🥲🥲

#ArjunSupremacy