FULLY BLOSSOMED

During dinner Arjun kept looking at Tamasvini while she had her gaze down with red cheeks. He internally begged her to look at him once. 

'Look at me at least once Tamasvini...' Arjun kept looking at her desparately.

But she didn't look at him, not even once. Arjun couldn't understand if she was getting shy or was she tempting him on purpose.

Rajeshwari and Satyamurti noticed his gaze and a smile appeared on their faces.

"So what did you and Arjun talked about ?" Satyamurti whispered.

"N-nothing." Tamasvini whispered as a small smile appeared on her face.

"The devar Arjun is looking at you right now.... something has happened." Rajeshwari whispered.

"Shut up." Tamasvini said with a giggle.

After dinner when everyone had retired to their rooms but Arjun had gone for his night time archery practice. Tamasvini was lying on the bed, alone in the room.

Although she would fall asleep quickly, but today sleep was lost from her eyes, because her mind was lost in Arjun's thoughts.

A smile was plastered on her face, as she remembered how close they were today. Their lips were about to meet, but what impressed her the most was the way he asked for her consent first.

 Their lips were about to meet, but what impressed her the most was the way he asked for her consent first

'He is so respectful, such a gentle and humble man, why didn't I see this before ?' Tamasvini thought.

She remembered the day of Holi when he became so protective of her against Dushashan.

"You thought if I had tolerated your conspiracies then I will tolerate your disrespect towards my wife !?" Arjun asked angrily.

I don't want to talk to about it." Tamasvini said as tears blurred her eyes.

"Please do Tamasvini. Or else this will haunt you for the rest of your life. Remember how you told me to let it out on my birthday ? I want you to do the same." Arjun said.

"It's alright. Everything will be fine. Now no one will do anything to you." Arjun said.

"So all three of you were involved in this conspiracy against my wife !? Now all of you shall face my wrath !" Arjun roared picking up his bow.

"I think that 'something' has blossomed in me." Tamasvini muttered as a wide smile appeared on her face.

Soon she heard Arjun entering and she quickly closed her eyes. He came and looked at her as a smile appeared on his face.

'She looks so hauntingly divine in the moonlight.' He thought.

He went towards the bed and lied down beside Tamasvini, admiring her. Suddenly his mind was flustered by the thoughts of today, he remembered how close they were today.

"We could've taken our relationship to the next level today That 'something' might have blossomed." Arjun muttered, but little did he knew she was listening.

And thus he was suddenly pulled down for kiss by her. He was shocked for a second but then gave in. As they both pulled back, Tamasvini sat up and they looked at each other.

"I didn't know you loved me." Tamasvini said.

"I fell in love the same day you saw my vulnerable side on my birthday." Arjun said.

"And I realised that I fell for you the same day when you saw my vulnerable side after Holi." Tamasvini said.

A smile appeared on both their faces, as they could feel the passion in their hearts increasing like a wildfire.

"May we ?" Arjun asked.

"We may." Tamasvini said.

And that Arjun pulled Tamasvini closer to a passionate night.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

BOTH HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE SINCE LONG TIME, THEY JUST REALISED IT NOW !

THEIR LOVE HAD BLOSSOMED LONG AGO BUT THEY SAW IT JUST NOW...