YUVRAJ

It's the next morning, everyone was present at the court. The Trigun sisters stood above with Kunti and Gandhari.

Dhritrashtra was sweating with tension, as now he has to declare Yudhishthir as the crown prince as per his duties but his putra-moh was coming in between.

Sitting in his place, Duryodhan was fuming in anger as Shakuni gestured him to calm down.

The Pandavas on the other hand had smiles plastered on their faces, as finally Yudhishthir will be crowned the Yuvraj.

"Maharaj Dhritrashtra, it's time for you to declare the Yuvraj of Hastinapur." Vidur said.

"As per Guru Dronacharya's suggestion, Yudhishthir, Bheem and Arjun have gotten married and have assured us that the lineage will be secure. Maharaj Dhritrashtra, you must pick one among these three." Bhism said.

"And since all three have given us the assurance, it will be best if Rajkumar Yudhishthir is crowned the Yuvraj." Vidur said.

"I-I, Kuru Samrat Dhritrashtra, p-proclaim Y-Yudhishthir the.....Yuvraj of.... Hastinapur." Dhritrashtra said.

The ministers in the court hailed Yudhishthir as he looked above at his wife who was smiling at him proudly. But on the other hand Duryodhan was controlling his anger.

Yudhishthir came forward for the Abhishek as Kauravas clenched their fists. The Pandits covered his body with tumeric and then bathed him with milk and water.

Kulguru Kripacharya honoured him by putting the garland of flower around his neck and giving him the kuru sword meant for Yuvraj.

"YUVRAJ YUDHISHTHIR KI JAI !" The ministers hailed as Yudhishthir sat on the throne of Yuvraj.

Yudhishthir looked above at his mother and bowed her head, she gave him her blessings. He then looked at Satyamurti who was already smiling at him.

"Congratulations Yuvrani." Rajeshwari said. Satyamurti chuckled.

"Now in near future, there will be establishment of Dharmrajya in Hastinapur." Tamasvini said.

"May each of your words become true daughter Tamasvini." Kunti said.

"May Yudhishthir become even great than his Tatshree." Gandhari said.

But not everyone was as happy, Duryodhan looked at the throne of Yudhishthir vengefully.

"Mamashree, you couldn't even give me the throne of Yuvraj and yet promise me the throne of Maharaj." Duryodhan said.

"Follow my plan and everything will be fine again." Shakuni assured.

---

The Pandavas with the Trigun sisters were going to the dining hall when they were stopped by hundred Kauravas, with weapons in their hands. The brothers of Yudhishthir also clenched their weapons.

"Don't be so alarmed, we are here to congratulate Jyesht Bhrata Yudhishthir." Duryodhan said.

"Since when did you become so happy in our accomplishments ?" Bheem asked.

"The only one not looking happy here is the youngest Kulvadhu." Duryodhan said looking at Tamasvini, who was standing beside her husband.

Arjun came in front of Tamasvini protectively, not liking Duryodhan's gaze.

"What do you mean Bhrata Duryodhan ?" Arjun asked.

"Bhrata Arjun, you yourself will come to know looking at your inauspicious wife." Duryodhan said. Arjun clenched his fists.

"Have care how you speak about Kulvadhu Duryodhan." Yudhishthir warned.

"Care ? You should have been careful choosing a Kulvadhu that is auspicious." Dushashan said.

Rajeshwari and Satyamurti looked at him in disbelief while Arjun was about to lose it when Tamasvini stepped forward.

"How is it that you all go on defining auspicious and inauspicious ? When I am only what Paramatma made me." Tamasvini said calmly.

The Kauravas were rendered speechless as she smirked, and left with Pandavas following her behind. But Duryodhan was not going to give up yet.

"What day it is tomorrow Dushashan ?" Duryodhan asked.

"Srimukha Phalgun poornima." Dushashan said.

"Tomorrow is a great day to ruin." Duryodhan smirked.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

SHE WAS MADE BY MAHAKALI DURYODHAN ! NOTHING CAN BE INAUSPICIOUS ABOUT HER !!