Are you a Dragon ??

Raven's POV:
It was a sunny morning. I fixed myself and decided to go at Hydee's room to consult her for what happened yesterday. I did not talk to her yesterday because she was still sad and I want to live her alone.

As I get at Hydee's room, I was shocked because no Hydee was in the room. I am very confused and asking at myself. "Where did she go"? "Why did she come up with that idea to left without asking my presence"? And so many much more.

On my confusion, I only found was a letter that i'm sure that she left for me to know why does she leave. Even if I'm very much confused, I opened the letter and it says:

"I'm very sorry if I left without your presence but then Kira was right, I will never be a strong mage if I am like this, so I decided to train more harder to become a strong mage and I myself will let those dark mages to pay for ruining my life and also to prove Kira that I can be stronger than hers..."

"I wish that Hydee's descision was right..". I told to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------
----------------

Hydee's POV:
I left at Raven's inn and ran through the town of Magnolia. I think about what Kira said and said to myself "I will train harder". "I wanna train but how and where?? I was then wondering when I bumped into a person.

"Ughhh, ouch" I groaned. I looked up and I saw a white haired woman with a curly bangs.

"Oh, I am very sorry". The mysterious woman said to me.

"I-it's okay". I said. "Your like in a rush, huh ?"

"Ya, your right little girl but then what is your name?" She asked.

"I'm Hydee Skyfrou". I said to her with a pretty smile.

"What a pretty name". She said. "Why are you here alone and where is your parents"? She asked. I told to her everything like what I said to Raven..

"I will help you to be strong not only a mage but a strong Dragon Slayer". She said to me with her left hand on my shoulder.

"What do you mean---,, Don't say that you are a dragon ?" I said.

"Yes I am". She said. "By the way, I am Hevoura 'The Heaven Dragon' ".

"Whoah!! Thank you very much so when we can get started?" I asked excitedly.

"Maybe tomorrow because it was too late. You can come with me if you want?" She said with an open palmed hand.

"Of course". I replied.

Hope you guys like it....

Pls. Vote...

ENJOY !!